The hospital

Bing-bong walked into Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear's hospital room. "Hey guys." Said Bing-bong. "Hey." They all said. "So, Umm, did the freaking leopards do this to you? They said that you four got in a fight and almost killed each other. But I didn't believe them." "Umm, yeah, that's true." Said Joy. "What?! So the freaking leopards DID try to kill you?!" "No, the other thing." Said Sadness. "Hey! I was talking to Bing-bong! You two can't be friends because you two are complete opposites! Unlike me, Bing-bong and I are similar because we never cry!" Said Joy. "Ohhh, you like Bing-bong!" Said Sadness back. (A/N I do not ship Joy x Bing-bong) "Shut up!" Said Joy. "Joy likes Bing-bong! Joy likes Bing-bong! This idiot likes Bing-bong! They're gonna kiss! They're gonna date! They're gonna get married! Ohhhhhh, Joy the idiot likes Bing-bong!" Sadness yelled as she burst out in laughter. Joy got so angry that she grabbed Sadness. "Oh, you better stop right now or I will beat the crap out of you." Said Joy. "Ohhh, I'm so scared. Go ahead and do all those things. I'll just report you in the emotion police station for emotion abuse." Sadness replied, crossing her arms and glaring at her. "Guys, stop! You four almost DID kill each other." Said Bing-bong. "Oh shut up you stupid elephant." Said Anger. "Oh, so when were you in this? This is none of your business, Anger the dweeb." Bing-bong said in mockery. "Shut up." Fear held up a sign. It said "I hate you guys right now so I'm not speaking to you." "Oh yeah, your gonna just start talking in just a couple of seconds again because of how stupid you are." Said Sadness. "I'm NOT stupid." Said Fear. "Well, you just spoke." Said Joy. Fear covered his mouth and gasped, while dropping the sign. "Sooo, what now?" Asked Bing-bong. Joy got out her sketchbook and started drawing. With her eyes closed. "You stupid head, why are you drawing with your stupid eyes closed?" Asked Sadness. "Because I have skill. Unlike you. You can't do anything." Joy said back. "Psh, whatever." Anger peeked at the drawing. "What?!" He said as he snached the sketchbook out of Joy's hand. Violently. Joy ended up with a paper cut. "Hey you blockhead! You gave me a violent paper cut!" Snapped Joy. Anger ignored her. He looked at the drawing. It was a drawing of a giant Joy and a tiny Sadness, Anger, and Fear. "Is this supposed to be me?" Asked Anger. "Yeah it is, shorty." Said Joy as she grabbed the book from Anger. "What did she draw?" Asked Sadness as she took the sketchbook from Joy. "Stop stealing my sketchbook!" Sadness looked at it for a minute. "Your art is terrible." She said as she gave the sketchbook back to Joy. "Your terrible." "Can I see that, you stupid lemon?" Asked Fear. "No." "Well, too bad! Gimme that stupid sketchbook of yours." Said Fear as he stole it. Joy hopped of her hospital bed and started pulling on the sketchbook. Fear grabbed back. "Give me the sketchbook!" Snapped Joy. "NO YOU STUPID LEMON!" Yelled Fear. "Your so dumb!" "No, your dumb!" "You are!" You are!" Just then they heard a rip! They stopped. Joy's sketchbook was ripped. "You.stupid.nerve. You ripped my sketchbook. Prepare to get attacked. I still have my weapons. Said Joy as she walked up to him, with the knife. "Well guess what I still have my weapons!" Fear said as he pulled them out. They lanched at each other. "Hold on, why do you still have those in your pockets?" Asked Bing-bong. "Well, in case I need it. And also I never took it out of my pocket since I went to the hospital." Said Joy. "All because these idiots here almost killed me." Said Fear. "Uhh, you almost killed me!" "Well, too bad! You should have been dead by now. Maybe my swing wasn't hard enough." "Mabey I should have put more effort into my slice." "Maybe I didn't spill my poison drink enough." Said Anger. "And mabey I should have charged my gun into 100% precent." Said Sadness. Then there was silence. "Soo, Bing-bong, how long did the doctors say we had to stay here?" Asked Anger. "Umm, I really don't know. The nurse said that she'll tell me when you can leave the hospital." "Ugh, I don't really remember what happened. S-something whacked me, and then everything went black for me...." Said Joy. "Oh yeah. The nurse said that you only went unconscious, Joy, but you'll have to wear a bandage on your head for about two weeks, Sadness, you'll probably have to get stitches, Anger, you almost bled out and died. I'm lucky I saved you. If I had waited, you would have died. They'll fix you up. And Fear, they gave you water when you, Joy, Sadness, and Anger were unconscious. They also gave me this medicine. And then they said to give you this medicine and to give you lots of water and drinks to block and heel the poison drink Anger gave you. Then they said to keep it up for about five months, and then you'll start drinking regularly again." "Oh." Then they heard something out of the speaker. "Bing-bong, your visiting time will be over in ten minutes." "Okay." Then he turned to the emotions. "Hey...I got you all get-well-soon gifts." He said as he gave them all bags. Joy opened hers. Inside the bag was some happy faced emoji slippers. "Just something when your in bed recovering from when Fear whacked you with those nunchucks. And anytime." Said Bing-bong. Joy gasped. "Bing-bong! I love them! Thanks!" She said as she hugged Bing-bong. Sadness opened her bag. In it was a fluffy cushion shaped like a raincloud. "If your ever feeling sad or blue anytime or from the time when Joy sliced you, just sit on this cushion and it will make you feel better." "Thank you Bing-bong!" Said Sadness. Anger opened the bag that Bing-bong gave him. Inside was a small sculpture of a volcano. With a button on the side. "If your feeling Angry, stressed from the time where Sadness shot you, or any bad feeling and don't feel like hitting things with your hitting stick, just press this button, and watch the volcano explode." "Can I try it out?" Asked Anger. "Yes." Anger pressed the button. The volcano made a sound, and the volcano exploded. It was fun and satisfying to watch. "Thanks, Bing-bong." Last but not least, Fear opened his bag. In it was a night-light. "If your scared that you'll have nightmares or scared to drink your medicine caused by Anger poisoning you and almost killing you or ANYTHING, turn on this night-light. It will calm you down. And you don't have to plug it in, see? Try it out!" Said Bing-bong. Fear tested it out to see if it worked, and it did! He didn't even have to plug it in! All he had to go was flip the switch! And it did calm him down! "Thank you so much Bing-bong! I love it! Your the best!" He said. "Hold on. Your thank you was better than mine! Change it!" Said Joy. "Uhh, no." "Well, my thank you was WAY better than you two thank yous!" Said Sadness. "No, mine was! And don't you even think of saying "Your not in this situatuon, you blockhead!" Said Anger. Just then they heard another thing on the speaker. "Bing-bong. Your visiting time is over." "Gotta go. I have to meet the idiot leopards in headquarters. So bye! And no killing each other!" Said Bing-bong. "Bye bye Bing-bong! Be careful! The leopards are mean!" Said Joy. "Don't you even say that! Ima make sure my good bye to Bing-bong is better than yours! So long, Bing-bong!" Said Sadness. "Good bye Bing-bong is so much better!" Said Anger. "No, a wave good bye with a smile is MUCH better!" Said Fear. "Oh yeah, your just scared that if you say any words that the person will say something mean to you!" Anger said back. "I am not!" Snapped Fear. Bing-bong sighed as he walked out. While the other emotions were still arguing.
Another A/N time! If you want, you can just skip these. If they don't involve you! So anyway, this contest is by Bonnie_Senpai. Once again, I'm sorry that I made you extend the contest again and not finishing my entry on time! So this is my entry. The theme was fnaf or undertale, but I drew both. Hope you like it Bonnie_Senpai!😺😺😺

 Hope you like it Bonnie_Senpai!😺😺😺