The real thing

The leopards P.O.V
"Meh, the coast is clear." Said Disgust. "Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear aren't here." Said Jealousy. "Or anywhere in headquarters." Said Shyness. "Are you sure? Did you check their rooms?" Asked Meh. "Yeah, we did. Three times." Said Disgust. Meh got her scanner out and scanned headquarters. It was true. Nobody was home, except for her, Disgust, Jealousy, and Shyness. "Okay, so we can do this." She said as she got out a giant machine. "Okay, Shyness, step inside." Said Disgust as Shyness stepped inside the machine. "Then we close the door." Said Jealousy. "Then we press this button." Said Meh as she pressed the button. The machine buzzed and beeped, then white smoke and sparkles came out of it. Disgust opened the door, and Stylish came out. She still looked the same. "Did it work?" Asked Shylish (A/N I didn't know what to call her now since she transformed into a different emotion so I just called her Shylish) "Yeah! It worked!" Said Meh. "I'm really Stylish?!" Asked Shylish. "Uh, yeah!" Said Jealousy. Shylish ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Um, I still look the same." Said Shylish. "Just read this." Said Disgust. It was a list of the emotions. This is what it said:
List of emotions in Riley's head:
Joy
Sadness
Anger
Disgust
Fear
Meh
Jealousy
Stylish
"Did my name change when I transformed into a different emotion?" Asked Shylish. "Yeah! It did." Said Meh. "Yay! No more Shyness to ruin my life!" Said Shylish.

Regular P.O.V
Just then the door opened. Bing-bong walked in. "Hey leopards. Joy? Sadness? Anger? Fear? Where are you?" He asked. "Bing-bong! I thought you were dead!" Said Disgust. "Well I forgot to turn off the connection on my rocket, and since my rocket survived, it sucked me into long term memory, and then I used a recall tube to take me to the door, and then I noticed it was opened, so I just walked in." Said Bing-bong. Then Shylish whispered into the leopards's ears. "Oh my gosh, that is so funny!" Said Meh. "Stylish just called you Bing-idiot and idiot-bong." Said Disgust. Bing-bong started crying candy. "That's just mean!" He said. Just then Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear walked in. "Leopards! How could you-OH MY GOSH BING-BONG!!!!" Said Joy as she ran up to him and hugged him. "How did you get here? I thought you were dead!" Bing-bong explained the story. "Well, I'm so happy right now! And anyway, leopards, why would you be mean to Bing-bong? Bing-bong, what did they call you?" Asked Joy. "They called me Bing-idiot and idiot-bong." Said Bing-bong. "Who said that?" Asked Sadness. "Shyness." He said, pointing at Shylish. "It's Stylish now." Said Shylish. "WHAT?!" Yelled Anger. "Yeah! Read the emotion contract!" Said Jealousy as she gave Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear the contract. The emotions read it. The leopards were right. Shyness's name was changed to Stylish. "Leopards, go to your rooms." Said Joy. The leopards laughed. "What?! What do you think we are, three years old? Your not the leader here." Said Shylish. "Well, your the worst!" Said Fear. "No I'm not, raw nerve!" "Yeah!" Said Jealousy. " I agree. We're not mean." Said Disgust. "Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear, and Bing-bong, your just stupid." Said Meh. "That was stupid of me." Whispered Joy to Sadness, Anger, Fear, and Bing-bong. "Whaccha talking about?" Asked Jealousy. "Nothing that you need to know." Said Fear. "Yeah, leave us alone! Go do other stupid leopard things." Said Bing-bong, ticked off. "Oh, what is the little baby gonna do? Explode candy?" Mocked Jealousy. Disgust started laughing. "Ha ha! Little baby. Good one, Jeal." Bing-bong was now so mad that he felt like he was about to burst. Anger whispered into his ear about what to say next and how to say it. "Say that again, SAY THAT AGAIN." Said Bing-bong. "Ohhh, I'm so scared." Said Meh. "NOT!" Said Shylish. Joy and Sadness gasped. "Bing-bong!" Said Joy. "What happened to you? Did you turn violent?" Asked Sadness. "Well, maybe I WILL turn violent and beat those flipping leopards!" Said Bing-bong as he ran up to the leopards. Meh grabbed his hand. Bing-bong tried to get his hand out of Meh's grip, but he couldn't. Disgust dragged him to another room, while Jealousy tied his hands and feet up, and while Shylish covered his mouth with duct tape. In the room, the leopards beat Bing-bong up. Then Bing-bong ran out of the room, crying. "I'm sorry for being violent!" He yelled out while the leopards laughed and pointed at him, calling him weak. "Well, stupid emotions, we have to go to our rooms. We don't want to be with you nitwits." Said Meh. "Don't call us nitwits! Only I can say it!" Yelled Anger. "Bye, nitwits." Shylish mocked, while the other leopards laughed and pointed at the other emotions, and then they walked upstairs. "Okay, now I REALLY hate those stupid leopards." Said Fear.

The leopards's P.O.V (again)
Hey, don't we have a leopard meeting today?" Asked Shylish. "No that's tomorrow." Said Meh. "So what are we gonna do for the rest of the day? The mall closes early today, and there isn't really anything special going on today." Said Shylish. "Why don't you go to your room for the rest of the day? I read on the Emotionnet saying that being in your room can be exiting." Said Disgust. "Yeah. Your right. Well, gotta go. Bye." Said Shylish. "Bye." Said Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy. Shylish walked into her room. "Hey Disgust, Jealousy, let's go to my room." Said Meh. Disgust and Jealousy walked into Meh's room.

Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy's P.O.V
"Whatever you do, don't tell anyone that we really do know what's wrong with Shyness." Said Meh. "Or should we say Stylish." Said Disgust. "We don't tell anyone, especially Stylish, Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear. If we tell anyone else, they might tell the other stupid emotions." Said Jealousy. "Exactly!" Said Meh and Disgust. "We all know the real thing." They all said.

Okay, A/N time! So I entered another contest, and I was too lazy to make another chapter, so from now on, I write an A/N On a chapter. So anyway, this contest is by unforgettable_potato, and this is my entry. The theme was undertale characters in human form, but I wanted to draw people that were already humans like Frisk and Chara, so I drew them as monsters. Hope you like it unforgettable_potato!

 Hope you like it unforgettable_potato!