The leopards taunt Bing-bong

Bing-bong's P.O.V
I was nervous. What if the leopards attacked me? What if they make ME a leopard? But they only said that they would tell me that they didn't try to kill Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear, so I calmed down a little. I eventually found headquarters, and I opened the door. It was dark. "Hello?" I asked. I thought the leopards weren't home, so I turned to leave. But then I heard a voice. "Hello...Bing-bong." It was Meh. Disgust, Jealousy, and Stylish stood next to her. They walked up to me. "Sooo...about the hospital incident, we really had nothing to do with it." Meh said "And if you don't believe us, we have proof." Said Disgust as she walked up to me. Jealousy made me sit in a chair, and then attached me to it. "Hey! Let me go!" I said. "Too bad." Said Stylish. "So anyway, here's proof. We thought it was pretty funny and unbelievable that Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear were fighting when they usually get along, so we took a video. We wanted to remember it. And also Meh wanted to post it online." Disgust said. I sighed. "Where's the video?" He asked. "On Meh's phone." Said Jealousy as she showed the video to me. "See? Now do you believe us?" Asked Shylish. "Umm, I don't really know." I began. "What do you mean you don't know?" Said Meh as she grabbed me. Disgust slapped me. "Ow! That hurt! What did you do that for?!" I asked. "For being so stupid!" She said. "Well, I'm sorry!" I said back. "Oh, did you just talk back to me, oh you just talked back to me, huh. Well, your gonna get this!" She said as she punched me in the face as Meh dropped me. Then Jealousy and Stylish ran up and joined Meh and Disgust as they beat me up. "Stop it!" I yelled. "Hmm....nah." Said Jealousy. "Too bad, so sad!" Said Stylish. "Now don't mess with us, or else..." Said Disgust. "Or else what?" I asked. "Do you really wanna know?" Asked Meh as she clenched her fist. "Umm, no." I said. Since I was already feelings pain and bleeding a little, I didn't want them killing me or whatever. "Exactly, you loser." I stood up. With bruises. "Well, it was nice of you to beat me up. But I have to get going." I said as I started to walk to the door. But the leopards stopped me. "Wait Bing-bong, we're not done yet." Said Stylish. "Well, knowing you, your gonna just do something dangerous again." I replied as I tried pushing her. But she didn't move at all. She just stood there, like a rock. I just ignored it and passed her. But then she, Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy blocked my way to the door. "Your not going anywhere." They all said as they shoved me to a corner. Then they walked around me. "Oh, poor little Bing-bong, your friends are in the hospital, your only friends. If they end up not surviving, you'll be friendless forever." Said Meh. "They won't die! The doctors said that they would survive and call me when they are ready to get out of the hospital!" I snapped. "But what if they never call you? Maybe they will die and then the hospital people would be too scared to call you since you're the idiotic emotions's only friend." Said Disgust. "First of all, Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear are NOT idiotic, and also, what is up with you four talking about dying and stuff like that?!" I asked. "Oh, I dunno! Maybe they're already dead!" Said Jealousy. "Yeah! Dead! So dead!" Said Stylish. "Say that they are dead again and I'll hurt you all!" "Oh, no you won't." Said Meh. "Yeah, we know you're such a fraidy cat." Said Disgust. "But they won't die." I said. "Oh yes they will." Said Jealousy. "Will not." "Will too." "Will not!" "Will too!" "Just let me go okay?!" I said as I tried to break free. "Oh, no you don't. Your not going anywhere until we're finished." Said Stylish. "Ugh, when are we finished? Are you gonna torment and torture me forever? I need to go to the hospital to then I can pick up Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear when they are ready to get out." I said back. "Well, we'll make sure you never pick them up so then they could die. Then you'll be crying your eyes out for the rest of your life." Meh said. "Well, even if I don't pick them up they'll still not die. The doctors will fix them up. Or they already fixed them up. Oh yeah, if they die, it will be all your fault, since you never let me leave. Then when you four die, you'll be burning!" I said. Stylish gasped. Then Meh grabbed me. "Well, then, your staying here, forever and ever, until you die, you nitwit!" Said the four leopards as their eyes turned red. They also gave me smiles. That really scared me. I didn't know that the leopards could do that. Meh dropped me. "You are sush an idiot, Bing-idiot!" She said Disgust gave me a scar on my face. Jealousy kicked me over and over again. It hurt really bad, especially with those heels she had on! "Gosh, I can't believe you idiot-bong! Never say those type of stuff to us!" Said Stylish as she got out a bomb thing and she threw it at me. It exploded while the leopards threw forks at me. But I dodged them. Then the bomb smoke cleared. I looked at myself. So many injuries. I stood up. The leopards had there arms crossed and they were glaring at me. "See, that shows that no one messes with the four leopards." Said Meh. "What the heck, leopards?! You almost KILLED me! I can't believe you threw stuff at me!" I said as I threw a plastic fork at them. It missed. Then they started laughing. "Seriously, Bing-bong, SERIOUSLY?! You think you can hurt us?!" Said Stylish. "Yeah, that will, like, never happen! Said Jealousy. "Totally. And even if you do hurt us, probably, cause, we would maybe let you do that on purpose, WE WILL FIGHT YOU BACK!" Said Disgust. "And why would you posibly let me and other people hurt you four on purpose?" I asked. "Oh, I dunno, Bing-bong!" Jealousy said. "Probably cause we would want to fight you back!" Said Stylish." "Well, Bing-bong, I think your time is up. Go home now." Said Meh. "Really, your seriously gonna let me go now?" I asked, suprised. "Yes, Bing-bong, we're letting you go. Or do you want us to possibly hurt you even more?" Meh asked. "N-no. I'm gonna go now. S-see you later..." I said as I backed up, and ran out of headquarters.