Upgrades

The leopards were in the bathroom. "Okay, so first, your hair, and we need accessories." Said Meh. "Um, Meh, I've always had these braids. I kinda like them." "Well, I think you should get rid of those, and them bows." Said Meh as she removed the braids and bows, which made Shyness's hair go all wavy. "Hmm, I like that, but I know what to do. Me, Disgust, and Jealousy have the image of what your gonna look like in our heads." Meh said as she got the hair stuff and accessories. A couple minutes later, she was done. "And..... finished!" Shyness tried to look in the mirror, but Disgust stopped her. "No, Shyness, you do not look in the mirror until we're done. Next, let's get on with the dress and shoes." Shyness followed the leopards into Disgust's room. "You remember the stuff she'll put on? Do you have it?" Asked Jealousy. "Yes, Jealousy, I do." Said Disgust. She then turned to Shyness. "Put these on." Said Disgust as she handed Shyness the dress and shoes. Shyness went to put them on. When she was finished, she stepped out the door. "Okay, done with the dress and shoes. Now it's my turn." Said Jealousy as she, Shyness, Meh, and Disgust went to Jealousy's room. "So now I'm gonna part 2." Said Jealousy as she started doing Shyness's face. When she was finished, she gave Shyness the other things. "And... Boom! You're done! Boom Boom Boom!" "Now, one last thing, your voice and accent, made by me." Said Meh. "What's wrong with my old voice and accent?" Asked Shyness. "Well, you always talk low, so people can barley hear you." Said Disgust. "So, first, try to talk a little louder. We don't want to change you a lot so then you'll turn into a different emotion" Said Meh. "Like this?" Asked Shyness in a normal voice, not her low voice. "Yes! Like that!" Said Jealousy.
TIME SKIP......
"Okay, so let's see the brand new Shyness!" Said Meh as she finally let Shyness look in the mirror. Shyness looked. "Do you like it?" Asked Disgust. "Yes! I love it!" Said Shyness. (A/N: picture of the new Shyness is up) "You look so good! I'm so jealous!" Said Jealousy. "Well, your look nice, too! Along with Meh and Disgust!" "Thanks! We know!" Said the leopards. "Okay, so let's show the new you tomorrow at breakfast. Since Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear are out and won't be back until tomorrow morning." Said Disgust. "Perfect!" Said Meh.
Meanwhile, Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear were at a smoothie place. Just then Fear perked up. "Oh, no! I just thought of the leopards! What if they did something to Shyness?! We should have brought her with us!" "Well first of all, Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy would have not let her come with us, secondly, the leopards were either busy or didn't want to come, and lastly, I don't think Shyness would chose the mean leopards over us, the nice emotions." Said Joy. "Hmmm, what exactly ARE they doing right now?" Asked Anger.