Joy's plan

Sadness, Anger, and Fear ran up to Joy's room. "I got your text, Joy." Said Sadness. "What happened?" Asked Anger. "Did you have a nightmare? Are there evil clowns attacking Riley's world? Did you get a sickness and we need to get you to a hospital? Are you having a baby? Is the baby here?!" Asked Fear. "Emotions can't have babies!" Said Anger. "Yeah they can! Riley's best friend's mom's emotions had babies!" Said Fear. "Who did they get married to?" Asked Sadness. "Nobody, cause emotions can't have babies!" Said Anger. Then Sadness, Anger, and Fear got into an argument that if emotions can or can't have babies. "Guys! Pay attention!" Said Joy. "So anyway, I texted you to tell you a plan." "What is it?" Asked Sadness. "Okay, since the leopards are out again, it's the perfect time to tell you this. So what if Shyness turned into a true leopard? Then she would be all rude and mean, then nobody would protect her from strangers and other awkward stuff, too. It would be a problem. So we tell her that problems will occur if she becomes like Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy. Then she'll become a nice girl, like me and Sadness." Said Joy. Fear smiled. "Joy, that's a great idea!" "Good thinking, Joy, like always." Said Anger. "But when are we going to tell her that?" Asked Sadness. "Hmm, maybe when the leopards come home." Said Joy. "Speaking of which, where are they?" Asked Fear. "Meh went to turn in her designs, and Disgust, Jealousy, and Shyness went with her." Said Sadness. Just then the leopards came home. "We're home! And Fushia, Meh's instructor, loved her designs, so Meh might become famous someday and you'll be begging for her autograph!" Said Disgust. "And I'm so jealous, but happy for Meh." Said Jealousy. "Good, so then Meh would leave Riley's mind!" Said Anger. "But who else would protect Riley from being in a daze?" Asked Jealousy. "Oh." "So when? Shyness is home, so we could tell her right now?" Whispered Fear. "Mabey we could tell her right now, but maybe when she's about to turn into a true leopard." Said Joy. "Okay, leopards, if you want to design like me, follow me to my room!" Said Meh. All the leopards, including Shyness started following her. "Oh, no, Shyness is following them! What if she turns into one?!" Asked Fear. "My chance!" Said Joy. She tapped Shyness on the shoulder. "Um, Shyness, can we talk?" "Yeah sure, just let me do something. It'll be really quick." Said Shyness. "Okay, take your time. Meet me in my room." "Okay, see you later." Said Shyness as she walked to Meh's room.