The scan

"Ugh, what is that stupid screaming?" Asked Shyness as she and the leopards walked into the door. Anger was still hitting things with his hitting stick. "Hey....Shyness..." Said Joy in a weak voice. Anger had accidentally whacked her with the stick. "Uh, you forgot about us." Said Meh. "WELL, I'M SORRY! I GOT WHACKED WITH A STICK!" Yelled Joy. "Joy, calm down. I said I was sorry." Said Anger. "It's fine, Anger. Just that the leopards decided to be rude at the wrong time." "Hey, Shyness, we need you." Said Fear. "Well, I don't want to follow you." Said Shyness. "Oh, c'mon. This will only take a minute." Said Sadness. "No." Said Shyness. "Please?" Asked Fear. "Hey, Shy Said no." Said Disgust. "So stop trying!" Said Jealousy. "We just need to do something to her." Said Joy. "Well, too bad! Cause Shy is not coming with you!" Said Meh. "Yeah!" Said Disgust. "Okay, then we'll have to do this the hard way!" Said Anger. "Oh, is the blockhead gonna overreact and start screaming again?" Mocked Jealousy. "Say that again, SAY THAT AGAIN!" Said Anger, looking like he was gonna explode. "Leopards! You have to stop being mean all the time!" Said Joy. "What? We didn't do anything. We're just talking." Said Shyness. "Well, stop it! Your the meanest one of all!" Said Sadness. "OR WHAT, YOU LOSERS" Yelled Meh. Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear just stood there. "Stop it, okay?" Said Fear in a really scared voice. "Oh, your just scared. Scared! Your cowards are shaking, so that means your scared! Joy, your just a stupid lemon who is irratating! Sadness, your just a crybaby who cries about every single thing! You always cry! Anger, your not really gonna beat someone up to death! Your just weak! Your just a blockhead wannabe who dreams of stuff that's never gonna happen! And Fear, your really just a coward raw nerve that is soooooooo scared of everything! You would be scared of balloons! You would be scared of everything that's on the phobia list! You wouldn't survive! I'm just gonna scare you and scare you so much that your gonna die! We don't need someone as scared as you in this freaking headquarters! Now will you excuse me and the other leopards, we gotta go upstairs!" Said Shyness. The second they were gone, Sadness started crying immediately. Anger littlerly exploded. Fear screamed and ran around in circles. And Joy frowned and collapsed on the ground, gasping. Until they eventually fell asleep on the floor.

TIME SKIP

Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear woke up, realizing that they had fallen asleep for a couple of hours. It was nighttime. "Mmm, what happened?" Asked Sadness. "We fell asleep. The last thing I remember is that me exploding after Shyness and the other leopards bullied us. Or should I say, Rudeness." Said Anger. "Okay, so we try again tomorrow." Said Joy.

THE NEXT DAY....

"WHAT DO YOU BAZARDS WANT?! LEAVE ME ALONE! LET ME GO, SADNESS THE CRYBABY!" Yelled Shyness as she was dragged to Joy's room. Sadness was hurt, but she tried her best to not cry. "Okay, now let go, Sadness." Said Joy. Sadness let go. "What do you want?" Asked Shyness in her rude voice. "We just need to scan you. This will only take a minute." Said Joy. Shyness sighed. "Okay, fine, but make it quick!" "Okay, who has the scanner?" Asked Anger. "I do." Said Fear as he gave Anger the scanner. "What do you need to scan me for?" Asked Shyness. "Because we need to know what's wrong with you." Said Anger as he scanned Shyness. When he was done scanning, he read what the scanner said. "There is nothing." It said. "What?" Asked Anger. "Well, gotta go. Later, losers!" Said Sadness as she walked out. Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear were speechless. "So, if there's no spell on her, then what's making Shyness all mean?" Asked Fear.