Convincing (not)

"Okay, so if Shyness doesn't have a spell on her, then why is she all mean?" Asked Anger. Then Sadness gasped. "Shyness probably just chose the leopards over us. We should just give up." She said as she hung her head. "No. Shyness is our friend, and we should never give up. Remember the time where we got separated from headquarters? We didn't give up." Said Joy to Sadness. "Yeah, but we almost did." "Mabey the leopards have something to do with this." Said Fear. "Fear, your a genius! Okay, so we just talk to Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy and convince them to tell us why Shyness is being like this. Go to all the leopards's rooms EXCEPT Shyness's room. Joy and Sadness, you go to Meh's room, Fear, you go to Jealousy's room, and I'll go to Disgust's room. At the end let's report what happens." Said Anger. "Yeah! Let's do this!" Said Joy.

Joy and Sadness's P.O.V
We walked up to Meh's door and knocked on it. Meh opened it. "Yes?" Asked Meh. "We need to talk." Said Joy. "About what? I don't care what you talk about." Said Meh. "Do you know what's up with Shyness?" Asked Joy. Meh looked suprised. "Hmmm, no." "Are you lying?" Asked Sadness. "Like I said, no." "Are you sure?" Asked Joy. "YES. Now, leave me alone!" Said Meh as she pushed Joy and Sadness out the door. "Jeez, Meh sure is rude." Said Joy. "She gets ruder and ruder every day." Said Sadness. "But don't we have to FORCE Meh to tell us." Asked Joy. "Oh yeah." Joy started banging on the door. "WE KNOW YOU KNOW. TELL US!!!!!" She yelled. "You better stop or else I'll drop all your happy memories into the memory dump and then Riley will forget them FOREVER!" Meh threatened. Joy was shocked. "Shit." She said as she and Sadness walked away. She texted Fear and Anger. "Are you done yet?" Said the text. Anger and Fear texted back. "Not yet."

Fear's P.O.V
I nervously touched Jealousy's doorknob and opened it slowly. Jealousy wasn't in there. So I had to leave a note:
Dear Jealousy,
Do you know what's up with Shyness? Do you know why she's acting all mean and rude? If you do and want to tell me, thanks. -Fear.
A FEW HOURS LATER.....
My phone chimed. I gotta text from Jealousy. "Come to my room, and I'll tell you." It said. "Yes." I whispered. I walked into Jealousy room. "So, about your note. I don't know what's up with Shyness. But I'm glad that she joined our side instead of yours. Ha! I want to tell you that I'm jealous of her. She's become much more prettier and more like us. But she's still our sweet little leopard." Said Jealousy. "So she's still Shyness. Oh yeah. It's not like she became a whole different emotion. She just changed her attitude, that's all. But she's not acting shy like she's supposed to be." I said. "Exactly!" Just then Shyness walked into Jealousy's room. "Jealousy! Jealousy! I want to become a different emotion! I want to be stylish! The emotion that makes sure Riley's looking good and that she doesn't have any insecurities! And ugh. Why is THAT doing here?" She said, pointing at Fear. "Fear, get out." Said Jealousy. "What?!" I asked. "We just need to talk in privite. By the way we're done with this conversation." Said Jealousy. "Please can you tell me?" I asked. "I don't know, okay." Said Jealousy. "Okay fine. Just don't hurt me." I said as I walked out of the room. "Hmmm I know Joy and Sadness are done but what about Anger. I'll text him." I thought as I texted Anger if he was done. He wasn't.

Anger's P.O.V
I keeped getting distracted, and it was hours since I planned out the plan. Joy, Sadness, and Fear were already done. I didn't even start yet! So I went to Disgust's room now. "Disgust! Disgust! Let me in!" I said. Disgust opened the door just a little bit. "What?" She asked. "Do you know what's up with Shyness?" I asked. "No." Said Disgust as she slammed the door in my face! I used my fire explosion powers (A/N when he litterly explodes, fire goes out of his head, if you saw the movie.) And melted the door open. "Hey! Your paying for a new door!" Said Disgust. "I know your lying!" I yelled. "I'm not lying! Shyness just joined our side! Now get out!" Yelled Disgust. "No! Not until you tell me what's wrong with Shyness!" I said. "And I'll make you eat broccoli!" I threatened as I held up a piece of broccoli. "PUT THE BROCCOLI DOWN OR I'LL BREAK YOUR HEAD OPEN!!!!" Yelled Disgust even louder. "Oh, you can't! Cause I'm stronger than you! I can beat up Fear!" I said. "Then let's fight!" Disgust screamed as she tackled me. I started pulling her hair. "Dang, she's so violent!" I thought as we kept tackling each other in the floor. We fell down the stairs. We screamed. I grabbed her by the leg and started swinging her around. I let go, and she crashed into the wall. She had scars on her face, her dress was ripped, her hair was messy, and her shoes were missing. "You little....BRAT!!!!" She screamed.  And then she started punching me, repeatitly. And then everything went black for me.