Negative about being shy

"So anyway, we know you hate strangers and akward moments, do you, so do you hate feeling shy?" Asked Jealousy. "Sometimes, but that's who I am." "Well, it's bad when you hate this feeling, and when you do feel this moment, Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear start to hate you even more." Said Meh. Now Shyness was outraged at the other emotions. They were the evil ones, not the leopards. The leopards were actually really nice, unlike the other emotions! "Do they really hate me?!" She asked, making sure she wasn't deaf. "Yes."Said Meh. "That's what we overheard." Said Disgust. "Oh, those b***es!" Shyness mumbled. "What?" Asked Jealousy. "Did Shyness just....swear?" Asked Disgust. "Um, no..." "Well, then we should stop them." Said Disgust. "But how? They might defeat us with the power of meanness. They are the evil ones, after all." Said Jealousy. "Yeah, but without you, Shyness, we're weak and helpless." Said Meh. Then Shyness got VERY suspicious. "Hey. Are you just persuading me to be a true leopard like you?!" "No! Well, you are already a leopard, after all, so..." Said Disgust. "Yeah. A nice one." "Okay, so on with the talking. Anyway, let's get on with the topic we were talking about, leopards." Said Meh. "So anyway, Shy. Are they talking to you about quitting?" Asked Jealousy. "Yeah. They wanted me to quit, and I was considering, but then you told me about the cruel stuff they said about me, so now I'm NOT quitting the leopards, but I'm still being good Shyness, because that's who I am." "Well, then, are you scared that a stranger killer might break into headquarters and destroy everything and attack everybody except you and then your the only emotion Riley can feel? And by the way, Fear Said that." Said Jealousy. "Stop it! Your scaring me!" "Oh, sorry, Shyness. We were just telling you stuff that the other emotions said. And it's all true." Said Disgust. "ALL of it?! Are you sure they said that? Are your ears not working? Is this all fake?" Asked Shyness, now kinda freaking out. "So anyway, so how ARE we going to stop Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear from being mean to me and you guys. When you were telling me to hurry up so then you could go to the mall for the shoe sale, I overheard Joy yelling at you, when we were having the food fight, Sadness overreacted, I heard Anger calling me a swear word when I went upstairs to go to bed, and Fear might have been trying to choke me to death when the pizza guy rang the doorbell and I thought it was a psycho stranger so me and Fear hid under my bed, and then Fear did that to me. Well, he was grabbing my neck and squeezing it, so..." "Well, We could make them stop with leopard power!" Said Meh. Shyness was convinced. "Meh, your right! So I gotta go to my room. I gotta start planning!" She said as she started to run out of Meh's room. "Wait! Shyness! We're not done talking! And we ALL plan this!" Said Disgust. "Okay then." Said Shyness as she sat down on Meh's bed again.