What are we going to do?

The next day there was a leopard meeting. "Okay, leopards! We have a meeting today!" Said Meh. Since she was the leader of the leopards, Meh made all the decisions. Shyness started following, but Disgust stopped her. "Um, Shy, this meeting is without you." "Oh, well, okay then." Said Shyness. She watched as Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy went to Meh's room and closed the door. "Okay, so, what are we going to do?" Said Meh. "I don't know." Said Disgust. "Well, we better find out, or else Shyness will never be like us." Said Jealousy. "Hmmm, how about we make a magic potion and give it to her?" Asked Disgust. "But what if Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear find out and make her back to normal?" Asked Jealousy. "Yeah, good point." "Maybe we can say stuff that would MAKE Shyness more like us." Said Meh. Disgust and Jealousy looked speechless. "Well, I don't care what you two say, because I think my idea is perfect!" "No, Meh, your a genius!" Said Disgust. "Yeah, I get that a lot, but I'm not smartness." "Yeah, that idea was so good, I'm becoming jealous. But here's the problem. What ARE we going to say?" Asked Jealousy. "That's the problem. Mabey we can say positive things about us, or say negative stuff about the other emotions." Then she gasped. "How about both?" Said Meh. "Okay, Meh, calm down. Your sounding like Joy, who is so annoying." Said Disgust, smiling. "Sorry, I was just so excited." "Okay, so we say negative things about Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear, say negative things about being shy, and say positive things about being more like us." Said Jealousy. "Yeah. That calls off our leopard meeting!" Said Meh as she, Disgust, and Jealousy left Meh's room. "So when are we going to say those stuff to her?" Asked Disgust. "Say what to who?" Asked Joy. "Umm, that Riley has no school on Friday to all of you." Lied Meh. "We already knew that." "Well, excuse me, your blocking the stairs." Said Disgust in a not so nice voice. "I meant to do that. Maybe I will block the stairs, cause you lied to me and said that in a mean voice." Snapped Joy. "You better move back or I'll push you and you'll break your arm. Then you'll have no energy to be happy!" Yelled Jealousy. "Well, geez! Chill, leopards. You don't have to be all rude about it." Said Joy as she moved back. Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy rolled their eyes as they walked pass Joy. "So, what was the meeting about?" Asked Shyness. "Um, we were just talking about one of Meh's designs." Said Disgust. "Um, okay then." Said Shyness as she walked away. "So when are we going to say that to Shyness?" Asked Jealousy. "I don't know, but we'll figure out." Said Meh.