How the plan went

"Anger.....Anger....you okay? Um, time to wake up....." Said Fear. Anger opened his eyes. He had scars and a black eye. "Mmm, I'm awake. Where am I?" He asked. "Your in your room. We thought Disgust beat you to death! Without you, Riley's life can't be fair." Said Joy. "Disgust! I still need to beat her!" Said Anger as he started to get up. "Yeah. Disgust beat you." Said Sadness. "So anyway, what happened is that you threw Disgust into a wall. She called you a brat and started punching you, repeatedly, and then you passed out." Said Joy. "Wha-I never lost a fight! How could I let this happen?! And did she stop?!" Asked Anger. "Disgust stopped and left you there because all the leopards had to go to some country club party." Said Fear. "So anyway, how did the plan go?" Anger asked. "Not good. Meh said she didn't know. She pushed me out the door, and then I remembered that I had to convince her." Said Joy. "She then threatened to throw the happy memories into the memory dump." Said Sadness. "Jealousy didn't know. But you know, the strangest thing happened. Shyness ran into Jealousy's room and told her she wanted to become a new emotion!" Said Fear. Joy, Sadness, and Anger gasped. "W-which emotion?" Trembled Joy. "Stylish." "What does she do?" Asked Sadness. "She makes sure Riley looks good and doesn't feel insecure about herself." Said Fear. "It did not go well with Disgust. She tackled me, and then we started tackling each other. We fell down the stairs, I then threw Disgust into a wall and then she did you know what." Said Anger. "Okay, Anger. I think we get it now. You got beat up by Disgust." Said Joy. "So our plan was a failure?" Asked Anger. "Pretty much." Said Fear. "Do you think we should just give up?" Asked Sadness. "No. We shouldn't." Said Fear. "Besides, we're stronger than they are, right?" Asked Joy. "Totally! Are we better than they are?" Asked Sadness. "Yeah! Who's the more awesome group?" Asked Fear. "Us! Yes! We're not idiots, are we?" Asked Anger. "No, we aren't!" Said Joy, Sadness, and Fear. "Let's repeat ourselves. We're so awesome!" Said Joy. "We're so awesome!" Said Sadness, Anger, and Fear. "Meh, Disgust, Jealousy, and Shyness can't stop us! We'll find out a way to defeat them, right?" Asked Sadness. "We will." Said Anger. "Oh, I love you emotions!" Said Joy as she gave Sadness, Anger, and Fear a hug. "Joy, your squishing me." Said Sadness. "And me. I really like you in our group. You always find a way to make things positive." Said Fear. "Same with me." Sadness said as she tried to break free. "Don't touch me. But thanks." Said Anger as Joy let go of them. "So...what now?" Asked Fear. "I dunno." Said Joy. "So...Anger. Did you get sick?" Asked Sadness. "No just some punching. But my black eye and scars are getting better." "Did you go blind? Can you see me?!" Asked Fear, panicking. "Fear, calm down. All I got were injuries." "I'm bored." Said Joy. "Me too." Said Sadness. "And me." Said Fear. "Hey, I'm board, too." Said Anger. "Wanna have a party in my room and headquarters?" Asked Joy. "Yeah, sure!" Said Sadness. "Totally! As long as the party's safe! I don't want anyone to fall out the window or spill juice on the radio and then the radio catches on fire and burns headquarters. Riley's mind will burn, and the we'll all die!" Said Fear. "Yeah, I guess. I have nothing else to do anyway. And by the way, Fear. Nobody has fallen out the window or spilled juice on a radio that causes fires, So I highly doubt that would happen." Said Anger. "Let's go." Said Joy as she Sadness, Anger, and Fear walked to Joy's room.