M A D E L I N E

When I awoke, I was in a bed and in a different room. Pushing myself up, I sat in bed and looked around the dark room. It was silent so it only means I was the only one in here. Getting up slowly and wincing from the pain in my side, I made my way to find the light switch.

Turning it on which it had blinded me painfully, my eyes soon adjusted to find a equally same sized room as Alpha Sol's but just slightly smaller. Walking to the attached bathroom, I went and did my thing.

Washing my hands, I looked myself in the mirror and Doctor Jared was right. I didn't look so good. You could see my distinct jawline. I lifted up my shirt and cringed. Through the bandage, my body that was average sized was now looking like an hour glass shape.

My hair looked disgustingly greasy and there were dark bags under my eyes. "I should at least clean myself up," I mumbled then turned off the water to the sink and turned the water on to the shower.

Walking over to the small closet, I pulled out a towel and made sure the bathroom was locked. Stripping down, I scowled down at the bandage but made myself take the bandage off.

Everything, off.

The wound on my side has now left a long scar along with the wound on my chest. I unstrapped the cast on my wrist and undid the bandage. Pressing and lightly massaging the fading bruise, I smiled in relief when I didn't feel any pain.

I entered the shower and the luke warm water cascaded all over my body. I took my time rinsing and cleaning myself to make sure any excess blood was gone.

After my shower, I dried myself completely off then put on a black silk robe that was hanging on a hook in the small closet. Putting it on, I groaned inwardly.

The robe showed off my whole body. Every curve and bump there was to show. "Everybody should be asleep by now anyways," I whispered.

So with an agreeable nod, I tied the string around my waist and dried my hair with a towel as I exited the bathroom.

And upon doing so, Alpha Sol sat on the edge of the bed leaning forward on his elbows. He looked deep in thought with his brows scrunched up in what it had looked like anger. Or maybe it was confusion.

I cover myself up with the towel in my hands as it blocked most of my body. "Alpha?" I quietly called out.

I peeked at his face as he was as still as a statue.

But so was I.

I haven't notice how good looking the Alpha was. He had a godly strong jawline and short stubs that covered it just perfectly. His sharp nose and his full bottom lip.

I looked away from him and straightened up to recompose myself. I cleared my throat, "Alpha?"

He blinked a few times and then snapped his eyes to look at me. "Can, I help you?" I asked slowly.

His dark gaze started to roam down my body making my inside twist weirdly. I gripped the towel in my hand tightly and brought it closer.

"What are you doing up?" He asked with a husky voice making my heart pound against my chest. His eyes, still roaming me over.

"I-I just woke up a few minutes ago," I explained.

Alpha Sol nodded then stood up and left without another word. I watched dumbfounded at what just happened. Moving my gaze back to the bed. "What...just happened?"

Minutes went to hours since I had went back to bed since it was only two in the morning. After turning off the lights, I laid on my side and sighed as my body relaxed against the soft mattress.