W A R N I N G ! A D U L T C O N T E N T !

Sol wouldn't let me go. Even if I moved just a little bit, he would immediately tighten his grip on me. "Wolfy," I grunted as I turned around to glare at him.

He looked up from his laptop screen to me with his same blank expression but if you look long enough, you could see the anger in his beautiful browns. I let out a sigh.

I cupped his face and rubbed my thumbs over his growing beard. "You need to shave," I mumbled as I circled my arms around his shoulders and buried myself in his neck.

I closed my eyes and found comfort in his hold and warmth like I always do.

Sol lingered a kiss on my shoulder then up my neck behind my ear. I leaned into him as a growl erupted deep within his chest. He turned the chair around so the back of it was facing the door to his study and moved his hand up under my shirt, rubbing his smooth hands anywhere that was accessible for him.

He slowed down his assault and left soft pecks on my skin. "I'm terrified that if I let you go, you'll run."

I snapped my eyes open and moved away from him. I looked at him as his eyes swam with worry, hurt and sadness. The anger that had resided itself in them disappearing. "That's it?" I asked quietly as he swallowed.

"I don't want to lose you again, Madeline. It was harsh the first time but this time I don't think I am able to hold my sanity when I've marked you and practically made you mine by doing it."

Sol dropped down the collar of my shirt to look at his mark. He leaned in and softly kissed it. "Your wolf wants revenge, baby. I saw you guys walk back to the wolf you guys first killed," he said as he looked back up at me and dropped his hand back around my waist. "If I hadn't stopped you from going after that man. He would have taken you from me or maybe worse."

I slumped my shoulders cupped his face, leaning in and placing my lips over his. Before he could kiss me back, I moved away from him. "Babe," he whined as I broke out into a smile.

"Not until you let me go," I said.

His eyes pleaded as he clenched his jaws. Sol slowly yet reluctantly let me go as he placed his hands on the arm rests. I leaned back in and kissed him as he kissed me back with eagerness.

When Sol slowed down the kiss, he hesitated to back away. He leaned back against his chair and deeply breathed. I smiled and pecked his lips. "I'll be in our room."

Sol closed his eyes and threw back his head. "Okay," he breathed, swallowing hard.

I sadly looked at him as my eyes traveled down his gorgeous face to his throat. I leaned in and pecked his lips, down to his sharp jaw and down towards his throat. I let myself roam around his neck and throat. Sol let loose a throaty groan like growl, the vibrations doing all sorts to my stomach.

I went back up to his lips and pressed my lips down one more time. I backed away as he stared at me with want. "Better?" I asked.

His eyes roamed down my body slowly. "No and we can't continue this session," he whispered as he snapped his eyes to look at me. "Beta and Gamma have been waiting for some time already."

I smiled and pecked his lips, "I'll be in the room and promise to stay in there until I starve half to death."

"Promise?" He asked childishly making me grin.

I brushed my nose against his and kissed his forehead. "Promise."

I moved off him and opened the door for the two patiently waiting men. "Boys," I greeted as I moved out of the study and, each giving me a relieved and tired smile. I made my way up to our room and I was about to push the door open when I stopped. I closed the door and headed up another flight of stairs.