A Fight To Take Caution Of

Madeline woke up and felt like she was stuck. Rubbing her eyes, she craned her head a bit to meet his handsome stubbed face close to hers. Her breath slightly hitching in surprise.

She bit her lip and poked his shoulder. "Al-...Sol," She said as she started to shake him awake.

He growled and tightened his grip. "A few more hours," he mumbled as she stifled a giggle.

"I need to go," she said as she relaxed in his death grip.

He hummed and squinted his eyes open. "Give me a morning kiss first."

Madeline looked up at him in disbelief. "Never-mind," she said as she placed her forehead on his chest. Sol chuckled as he shuffled a bit.

"Are you sure?" He asked mischievously with his husky morning voice.

Madeline bit her lip, "Not really." And with all her might, she pushed him off as he went tumbling to the ground with a groan.

She lightly laughed as she moved off the couch and sat on top of him. Sol glared at her as she smiled. "Good morning, Alpha," she greeted.

He clicked his teeth and flipped them over as she yelped and held onto him. Sol pushed most of his weight on her and attacked her neck as she laughed.

Madeline tried pushing him off only for him to pin down her wrists and suck on her collarbone and kissed down towards her chest.

Sol went back up to her neck as she giggled. He let go of her wrists and went down in his elbows so he was still close and touching her yet leaving her some room to breathe.

Madeline moved her hands to his chest and down to his abs.

Sol left nibbles and pecks everywhere and when he got close enough to her lips he stopped. He stared down at her beautiful face and brushed his nose against hers. "Satisfied?" She asked.

"Almost," he whispered as he locked eyes with her plush lips. The lips that teased him whenever she bit down on them.

She watched as he hesitated to move and when he did, a knock sounded at the door. "Alpha, we have guests at the edge of territory," came the Beta's voice.

Madeline looked to the door as Sol growled and buried himself in her neck. "God fucking damn it," he cursed as he leaned more into her.

She lightly giggled and combed his hair back as his wolf purred. Madeline smiled and kissed his head, "Now that's a good Wolfy."

Sol turned his head and bit into her neck to leave a love bite as she laughed and let him be. After he was done, he pushed himself off the ground and pulled Madeline up. "I'll be back in a few. You know the way back to the room?"

He went over and picked up his shirt and pulled it on. Madeline nodded. "I'll be fine."

Sol looked down at her as she gave him a small smile. He inwardly groaned at how cute she was looking. Her hair was in a hot mess, her eyes were big and round, and a small dimple shown when she smiled.

He leaned down and kissed her head. "Find Sonya if you need anything. She's always in the kitchen."

Madeline nodded once again as Sol walked past her and exited to meet the guests.

After her morning routine, she changed her clothes and headed downstairs to help Sonya with whatever she needed help with.

"Good morning, Sonya," Madeline greeted softly.

Sony turned and smiled, "Good morning, Luna. How was your sleep?"

Madeline went to sit down on the stool. "Better. I hadn't had a good sleep like that in forever," she explained as she took a peach from the bowl and bit into it. "It was...relaxing."