Sunken Heart

That night, Sol quietly got up after a long irritating day. He went to the dungeons where the two were hung up by silvers hooks that were dug into their shoulders as his Beta, Jackson, was following closely behind. He entered the first cell where Jonathon was in as did his Beta.

Sol menacingly glared at him as Jonathon pleaded life. "Who told you to attack her?" Sol asked. "Answer me truthfully and life is what I will give you."

Jonathon weakly looked to his Alpha as the burn in his shoulder was becoming unbearable. "It was Becca who said that there was a rogue on the territory. We were telling the truth when we smelt a rogue Alpha," he explained as he coughed out blood.

"How is it that Becca knew there was a rogue? If she knew, why did she not contact us?" Jackson asked menacingly.

Sol turned on his heels and left. Once the door shut, he ordered his men to let Jonathon down but to leave the hooks in. "Bring in Becca from pack house 17."

"Yes, Alpha," Beta Jackson replied as he left to find her.

Sol went to the next room where the other member was, Daniel. As he entered, Daniel wheezed out a bloody cough. "She's a keeper, Alpha," he commented in a raspy voice. "Luna knows how to fight."

"Why did you attack her?" Sol asked as he kept his menace glare.

Daniel's smile faded as he hung his head. "Becca said she smelt a rogue at the main pack house. I should have known she was lying," Daniel spat out as he looked to his Alpha. "I will accept any punishment for harming and hurting the Luna."

"How did you know she was lying?"

"She wasn't near the pack house at all."

Sol growled and balled up his hands. "I'm sorry, Alpha," Daniel weakly said as he hung his head once more but this time in submissionz

He left the cell and slammed the door shut. Jackson motioned his head over his shoulder, "She's in the small cell."

Sol stormed passed him and down the hall. He entered the cell to come face to face with the person who falsely alarmed his men.

"Baby, what am I doing in here?" She asked in innocence. "What's going-"

Sol kicked her to the wall and went flying towards her with a fist pulled back. She hit her head with a scream and landed on the ground. Sol quickly landed punches to her face without no remorse.

He was out of control. He was angry but his wolf was furious.

Sol picked her up and glared at her with all the disgust and hare in the world. "What do you think you're trying to prove here?" He snarled.

"A-Alpha! I don't know what you're saying!" She asked as fear raced through her eyes.

Sol let out a feral growl and threw her against the opposite wall as she screamed in agony. "Baby! I'm sorry! Please!"

He went back over and repeatedly kicked her to the point she could no longer breathe. Sol once again picked her up and dug the silver hooks painfully into her shoulders and wrists as she cried out and struggled to be free. "Sol! I love you! Please don't do this!"

Sol slapped her so hard, the impact echoed loudly. He moved up close to her as she looked back with tears streaming down her face. "What makes you think I give a shit?" He asked lowly. "What we had was years ago. You had cheated on me with my brother. To say I had loved you was the biggest mistake I had ever made in my life."

"And yours," he whispered. "Your biggest mistake was hurting what is mine. Hurting your Luna and fellow pack members. You lied to me and to this pack and I'll make sure you pay for this."