From Bad To Worst: Part One

It was like deja vu all over again. I sat on the couch in his study just watching him work. My knees was up close to my chest and my chin on my arm. I took in his image like I have always done and embedded it into my mind. I don't know why I do it. Maybe I was just afraid as he, that one of these days I was going to lose him.

I held myself tighter, brushing off that feeling before he caught on. But then again, he seemed so concentrated in his work.

I took a deep breath and got off the couch and over to him. He was too busy. I was now standing next to him. I looked over his shoulder and down to his papers to see notes. I raised a brow and tried to understand it but just couldn't, so I gave that up. I silently sighed and walked around his desk to his door, opening it up and exiting.

Beta Jackson was standing outside the door with his back against the wall and his arms crossed. His head was thrown back and he had his eyes closed but once I exited he shot them open and stood straight. "Luna," he greeted.

I gave him a warm smile. "Beta. What are you standing out here?" I asked.

"Alpha and I were suppose to have a meeting about an hour and a half ago but..." His voice trailed off and he rubbed the back of his neck.

I smiled and thumbed over my shoulder. "Good luck with that. I don't even think he knows I left the room," I said as I rolled my eyes. I started walking away towards the stairs. "Did you eat yet?"

"No," he whined making me smile.

I waved him over, "Then lets get some food in your system."

After cooking some simple fettuccine chicken Alfredo for him, Beta Jackson groaned loudly as he had taken a forkful into his mouth. "This is so good," he said with his mouth full as I giggled, wiping my hands after washing them. He put another fork full and groaned again.

I toned into the house. "Where is everybody?" I asked confused.

"Alpha practically kicked everyone out of the main pack house. Even me," he grumbled out quite...adorably.

"Why would he do that?"

"Because."

I jumped and placed a hand over my loudly beating heart. "Geez christ, Sol. Don't do that!" I snapped as he came over and pressed his lips over mine roughly, wrapping his arm around me and bringing my body flush with his. He raked his hand through my hair and tugged it so my head was craned more. I hummed through the kiss. I love it how he kisses me. Especially when he tugs my hair or plays with it.

He pecked it a few times then down over his mark making me shiver.

"You're late, Beta," he said through his kisses on me. Sol lifted me up and placed me on the island countertop. He stood between my legs and gave me more small kisses.

"Me? I've been standing outside your damn door for an hour. If it wasn't for Luna, I'd be starved to death by you."

I giggled at how cute the Beta was whining. Sol glared at me. "What you giggilin' about?"

I smirk and pecked his lips. "How cute Beta's whine is."

Sol lowly growled and swooped me up and darted away. "No! I'm sorry!" I yelled out. "Beta!"

Next thing I know I was slammed down on the bed. I let out a scream and quickly rolled to get off when Sol grabbed me and brought me back down. He growled loudly in my ear as I broke into a fit of laughter. Sol flipped me over so I was on my back and assaulted my neck. "Wolfy!" I cried out as I giggled.

He pushed himself up off me but still stayed close. "Say it again," he threatened.

"I love you," I said.

He narrowed his eyes and smirked, leaning in much closer. "The other thing." Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. Although his smirk looked evil as heck, it was doing me all sorts of wrongs.

I nervously smiled. "Always and forever?"

His smirk turned into a dazzling smile as he leaned in and passionately kissed me. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love your kisses," I mumbled with my lips still against his.

"Good."

He roamed his hand up my shirt but I pressed my body against his, stopping his movement. "You have a meeting to attend."

Sol grunted and groaned. "No. I want you," he grumbled as he started tugging my shirt. I pushed us over as I sat on top of me with a huff. "Geez you're heavy," I sighed out as he chuckled. Sol sat up and hugged me as I smiled and hugged him back. "If you're good, you might come back to me on this bed stark naked and ready for you," I whispered.

He hummed, moving away from me. "Or...we could just do this now." Then ripped my shirt apart. My arms flew over my bare bra covered chest as a blush rose to my cheeks. "Sol!"

He smirked and shoved me back as he got back on top. "Yes, baby. Scream my name," he growled playfully as I shivered from his breath on my skin.

And we then went into an hour long of agonizing, yet the most, pleasure I had ever felt.

Sol kissed my neck to the ball of my shoulder. "I love you, Madeline Liksis," he whispers.

I smiled and hummed. "I love you too, stud."

He smiled against my skin and turned me on my back as he softly placed his lips over mine. "Please stay in the room?"

"For what?" I whined. "You kicked everyone out."

Sol chuckled and brushed his nose against mine. "Please?"

I pouted as he nibbled on my bottom lip. "Fine," I mumbled as he smiled and pecked my lips.

"Go to sleep, little one. We're going at it again when I come back," he said with a smirk. I bit my lip and slapped his shoulder as he got off the bed to shower. I got off the bed and dressed myself then replaced the soaked bedsheets with new ones. Sol came out of the bathroom dripping hotly. I couldn't help but to stare. "Love what you see?" He asked as he entered our walk-in closet to put some clothes on.

"I did," I said with a smirk when he peeked his head out of the closet. He returned my smirk with one of his own and a wink.

He came back out and wrapped me in his arms. "Stay in the room okay?" He repeated again.

I circled my arms around his wide torso and placed the side of my face on his chest. "What are you afraid of?" I quietly asked.

He slightly held me tighter. "Losing you, little one," he answered then kissed my head, leaving me by myself in a stupor. I bit my lip as I just stared at the door hoping he'll come back in and telling me he was lying but I knew it was the truth. I'm afraid too.

Eventually, being bored out of my mind, I fallen into a deep sleep and when I awoke, I was in a dark room. I sat up in bed and brushed my hair out of face and looked around the room confused. I thought I left all the lights on?

Suddenly, the lights went on, blinding me and hurting my eyes. I let out a small yelp and covered my eyes, massaging them to wake them up. I looked around once again to find myself in a different room. A different and bigger room.

And in entered, my kidnapper.

I stilled as she smiled sweetly at me. "Hello, Luna."