01

Time.

Everyone was trying to save it or make use of it,  they were either trying to spend it with loved ones or trying to use it to excel more in life, to become better versions of themselves─however they perceive the word 'better' is different of course, but that doesn't matter because in the end, they all had a purpose.

I was different though, all i ever aimed for was wasting my time as much as possible and I'm completely aware that this may not make sense to most people but it definitely made sense to me, if not perfect sense.

You see, more time spent living in reality meant that i had to feel more pain and that i had to face the piles and piles of problems and issues i have, so it was only natural that I'd try to just mute my feelings and draw myself in time-wasting activities such as taking a lot of naps or surfing the internet like i was about to do right now.

6:42 pm

It was Friday today and everyone was hanging out with their friends. Naturally, I was never invited to any of these 'hang outs' and to be honest i never really wanted to since i never really liked going to the movies or the mall─i was completely fine with it actually.

Scrolling through Instagram and flipping through snapchat though almost always made my already sour mood drop 50 feet underground. It was insane how a picture or video could have such an effect on a person.

I have no idea why i was following some of the people that made my life a living hell but it was the internet after all─they wanted to show off and make people see pictures of them that basically yelled 'look at how great my life is and how amazing i am!' but to me these pictures screamed 'look at me and how i need to seek validation from strangers in order to feel good about myself!'

Maybe this is why i wasn't popular or insanely loved by everyone? Maybe this was why i never felt good about myself? Maybe it was because i didn't want likes or followers to feel like i'm worth something?

I shrugged the manner off and locked my phone feeling rather bored. I looked at my laptop in thought, omegle doesn't seem all that bad right now.

Most people hated this website and they honestly had every right to do so since the people on there were mainly either 60 year old pedophiles or lonely, insecure 10 year olds. It was some crazy shit, honestly. I was thankful that they had a time zone option where you can chat with strangers who basically had the same time zone as you did.

Sometimes i felt guilty for going on omegle but in all truth, it was the only place i could freely express my thoughts and opinions without letting my insecurities get in the way and drag me down.

I typed in a bunch of my interests hoping to find someone normal to talk to but was unfortunately met with the infamous line;

Sorry, we couldn't find someone with similar interests. You're now talking to a random stranger, say hi!

You: hi

Stranger: heyy

Stranger: kik me

Stranger: cantbetaemed ;)

I hate this, i hate how almost every single human being i meet on this damned website, offered me their kik.

I completely understand that some people do it as a way to get more communication but like at least ask for my kik after we've actually talked so i can consider giving up a traceable account of mine.

Stranger: wait are you gonna disconnect now?

You: yeah

Stranger: so are you gonna kik me or...?

You: nope

Stranger: fine then

Stranger: wanna see my dick ;)

You: no

You: besides you can't really send media on omegle so idk how that's supposed to even work.

Stranger: I have a link ;)

You: you have your dick posted on the Internet??

Stranger: yes on tumblr

Stranger: [link]

You: im not going to open it

Stranger: why not :(

You: because I don't wanna see some tic tac sized wiener on my laptop screen

Stranger: ITS NOT A TIC TAC WIENER SO DONT ASSUME MY DICK SIZE !! I FEEL OPPRESSED !!

You: whatever, if you really wanted someone to see your lil penis then you could've just used the video chatting option.

Stranger: no people over there are either middle aged men or grandpas so it's easier to find girls here and btw it's not a 'lil penis' ok

You: wait how did you know I was a girl?

Starnger: you just said you were one smh and i thought u were smart

Stranger: im really horny now babe ;)

You: whoops gotta blast

Stranger: no wait !! I wanna talk to u again )-:

You: no

Stranger: kik?

You: no

Stranger: facebook?

You: no

Stranger: phone number?

You: no

Stranger: wait I have an idea.
So how about we think of a tag that no one else could possibly type in and go there at the same time?

Stranger: if you want to talk to me you'll connect

Stranger: how about the tag..splenda daddy tae?

Stranger: 7pm tomorrow

Stranger has disconnected.

_

RIP taesanaconda

I tried to keep the original version as much as possible lmao but what did you think about the rewritten version my dudes?