17

I need to throw up.

Taehyung was coming to Seoul today and he had already arranged a time and place for us to meet. I didn't know if I was scared or excited but I did know that I felt like I needed to vomit. Needed to empty my stomach, like it was a way to empty my emotions.

I even skipped school because I was that nervous. Taehyung was all I could think about no matter how hard I tried to push him to the back of my mind, so what good will I get out of going to school today? Its not like I was going to be able to learn anything new.

It was 2:45 pm now and I was at a nearby convenience store buying myself a cool drink in hopes that it would calm my nerves somehow. It was a little bit hot today considering the fact that we were in the early spring days.

I was in the mood for something a little sour so I decided to go for a seven-up despite the fact that I literally could not find it.

"Looking for something?"

I turned back to see a face that was probably brighter than my future. A face that was the epitome of good looks.

"Hey jin"

He smiled at me and it nearly blinded me if I had to be honest, how were his teeth that white? Did he use bleach instead of toothpaste or something?

"So how's my favorite yura doing?"

"She's fine" what the heck am I saying?

"I mean I'm fine" I said trying to laugh it off. Thankfully jin joined in making the situation less awkward.

"So what are you looking for?" He asks.

"Something like a seven up or sprite"

"I think they're on the bottom shelf"

I looked down to see that he was rightーI squatted to get myself a can, forgetting that my shirt was short and that its end was at the hem of my sweatpants.

I usually wore a hoodie with this shirt but today I forgot to and to make matters worse, I stretched my arms to get a can from the back since they were colder. To sum it up I could already tell that a portion of my back was showing.

I got up to see that Jin was already staring at me and that he had a tiny blush forming on his cheeks tooーdid my ass crack show?

I looked down to see that my sweatpants were properly tied. It was weird but I just shrugged it off and decided to not think about it too much and to let this moment accumulate with all my other cringe worthy moments.

"So what are you going to get?" I asked trying to put the situation past us but jin seemed to be a bit dazed.

"Hey jin" I said waving my hand in front of his face.

"Y-Yeah I was looking for some drinks too" he says

"You see, my cousin is coming from busan today and he told me that he wanted to drink something that was only sold in seoul"

"Okay cool, I'll help you"

We started looking for drinks that were 'only sold in seoul' which I had no idea how to fucking do because I didn't have a list of drinks that were sold in busan. It was quite interesting how jin's cousin was coming to seoul on the same date as Taehyung. They were even from the same city.

"Hey Yura"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna hear a joke?" Jin asks his smile reaching the end of both sides of his face.