16

"Yura"

"Yura, wake up dear"

"What is it?" I said getting kinda ticked because I don't like it when people wake me up. It just irked me so much.

As I slowly opened my eyes, I started to see my grandmas soft features. Well look who's happy today.

"What's up grandma"

"There's a boy standing at the front door and he says he wants to talk to you"

"Yeah sure I'll be right down"

A rather loud yawn left my mouth after I said that I'd be down. I was too tired from last night. Wait. Last night?

I felt my cheeks getting heated as I thought about yesterday. I did that? I, Park Yura, had phone sex? Crazy. Really, really crazy. If I wasn't myself I wouldn't believe it. Wouldn't even consider it. What was even worse was that I enjoyed it and didn't regret it.

I got up to go to the bathroom and freshen up, feeling a little dizzy as I did so because my body and senses were all still sleepy. After I was done I threw on a hoodie over my pajama set and started making my way downstairs.

As I walked down the stairs I started to realize that the male with slick brown hair and a white tee who was sitting on the couch was in fact jungkook.

His back was facing me since the couch was faced away from the stairs. My eyes caught sight of the coffee table im front of him, my grandma got him juice and cookies. I didn't even know that we had those.

I made my way towards the front of the couch and as soon as jungkook saw me he stood up. As if on que we both apologized and then as if on que again we both asked "what are you sorry for?"

"You go first" he says.

"Well I'm sorry for pushing you away yesterday, I shouldn't have done that"

"It was kind of my fault though" he says looking down at his feet.

"Yes, yes it was"

We both laughed as an attempt to fade the tension away for a few moments. It was better to talk without having the burden of worrying about the others reaction.

"Mind clarifying?" I asked as I took a seat on the couch and signaled for jungkook to do the same by patting the seat next to me.

"Well, I know you heard what happened last night and it was only because I was drunk and needed company. I know it's not an excuse. Know that you have every right to be mad at me, but Yura I'm really sorry" He says as he twiddled his thumbs and looked at his lap.

"I understand" I said before I took this as an opportunity to tease the shit out of him.

"I actually faked the orgasm last night because I started sobering up towards the end" he says.

"Wait, wasn't jihyun some type of sex goddess?"

"Only at the beginning" he says "She just does the same thing every time and sometimes I feel like she's not enjoying it so it gets boring after a month or two"

"I bet you'd be better" he adds jokingly.

"Bruh, get the fuck out" I said with a straight face as I threw a pillow at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he laughs, trying to shield himself from the pillow thats being thrown his way.

"Oh I forgot to ask. How are things with taehyung going?"