10

"Who are you talking to?"

I could feel my face turning white and my hands getting sweaty. I would never be able to live with myself if anyone at school found out that i talk to a guy I met on omegle.

"Oh it's just a friend of mine" I said with the fakest smile I could muster.

"Oh cool"

"So how about we call it a day and do the finish ups by ourselves?" I asked trying to get him to leave before any of my parents got home.

My parents were the overly protective and conservative type of people.  They were basically a teenagers nightmare. They honestly made me want to go to the furthest college I could find after I graduate this year.

"You sure?" Kangjoon said looking a bit sad actually? Am I seeing this right?

"Yeah" I said helping him pack his stuff. "I had fun today" he said getting up from the couch.

"Me too" I smiled as I got up to walk him to the door.

"Okay, see you at school" he said giving me his signature smile before getting out the door and closing it behind him.

About 4 hours later I heard footsteps downstairs. They sounded like heels, that means that my mum must've gotten back from her trip. Sadly, I didn't care much that she was back and didn't really want to go down to say hi but I still went down to greet her so she wouldn't come up to my room later and scold me for not doing so.

I got up and went downstairs to see her, she was setting her bags and she honestly looked bad. Her hair was a bit messy and her make up was a little smudged. I would ask her if she was okay but she'd just dismiss me if i did anyway.

"Hey honey, were you good while I was gone?"

"Yup"

"Good, where's your dad?"

Should I tell her about him being late? Or should I just lie to her and try to cover up for my dad? I mean I could be jumping to conclusions and it could just be a work thing. If that was the case then I would get into so much trouble and awkward lectures because I lied to mum and didn't trust dad.

"He's not back yet" I could immediately tell that I made the wrong choice because my mothers smile instantly fell as these four words left my mouth.

"Is this the first time that he's been late since I left for work?"

I stayed silent. I didn't want to cause any trouble.

"ANSWER ME PARK YURA" she yelled taking me off guard.

"You're grounded go to your room"

I went upstairs muttering some serious curse words. I know she must be hurt but still it was always like this and over the silliest things too. She gets mad and I get grounded. Its just how things work in this goddamn house.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and laid on my bed, feeling like shit. At times like this I just want a hug or someone to talk to but of course jungkook would be busy with training and my parents are the reason for my misery most of the time. So, I literally have no one.

Maybe. Just maybe, I could talk to taehyung? I'll never know unless I try right?

I looked at my bedside table and stared at my phone. I was feeling really sad and just wanted a friend. Was that too much to ask?