08

"So class its time for the first project of the year"

I hate thisーi don't want to sound petty and i know this isn't the intention of projects but sometimes it seems as though the idea was designed to make some students feel like absolute loners. The definition of the word project should be changed to 'pick your closest friend' because it would honestly be a lot more accurate.

As anyone would guess no one looked at me, nudged me, called out my name or has made any indication that they wanted to partner up with me and of course I didn't do that to anyone either.

"You'll be paired in groups of four and you are allowed to choose who you get paired with" At least that's better than the usual 'pick your partner'.

Everyone started walking towards their friends so they could group up. Whereas I waited for an incomplete group to get forced to be with me.

I was expecting mrs kim to call my name and tell me to come sit with any incomplete group but to my surprise someone came up to me. And not just anyone. Kangjoon was the one, to say that i was shaken would be an understatement.

To say that he was good looking wasn't enough. He was the type of guy who'd look hot taking a dump. I know that its an extreme way to describe how hot someone might be but it was true.

He was redoing his senior year this year and was doing okay with his studies for all I knew. The one thing I was sure of though was that he didn't take part in any of the bullyingーthat was probably because he was more on the mature side, being a year older and all and as I said before, most of the guys who bully me just want Jihyuns attention. 

As much as I or any other girl in school wouldn't mind sucking Kangjoon's dick, he unfortunately already had a girlfriend who was much older and was the reason as to why he didn't graduate last year.

"What's up" he said pulling a chair next to mine and somehow making me jolt slightly because i was too lost in thought about how nice it would be to have him bang me against my deskーI need to calm down wow.

I could already feel the jealous eyes piercing through my soulーjust being in contact with kangjoon is enough to make everyone stare at you.

"I know we don't talk much but I really want to work with someone who's good at this subject" he smiled. My god, he's fucking gorgeous.

"I'm not gonna let you work alone on this don't worry, it's just that you're the only smart girl who doesn't..." he continued hesitating at the end.

"Have a social life" I said picking up where he left. I hate myself.

"I was going to say doesn't pay much attention to me" He said looking down at his lap. Coincided much?

"Ahhh..so you do think you're good looking" I said literally shaking my head. I guess it's true that no one is perfect.

"Well I don't think I'm ugly but the heart shaped boxes on my desk aren't really a subtle hint" he said pointing at the gifts given to him by our classmates.

"Anyway, may I work with you please" he asked. How can you say no to that face? His smile is just so adorable.

"Sure" I said in the most chill way possible. It's hard not to lose your focus when you're looking at him.

Soon two other girls joined us making kangjoon noticeably annoyed.

We spent the rest of the lesson discussing what we were gonna do for the project, so in other words, the rest of the lesson consisted of me and kanjoon trying to get some work done and the other two girls shamelessly flirting with him.