22

Third person POV

Yura and taehyung were now squeezed in together inside the tiny janitor's closet, barely any space between them and surrounded by different cleaning supplies.

Yura got flustered by the impulsivity of taehyung's actions and raised her arms to lightly push him away, only for him to swiftly grab her wrist and push her arm down.

The space between them started to grow smaller and smaller but the softness in taehyung's eyes only grew warmer.

"Is it okay if i kiss you?"

Despite her reservations yura looked at him like he was the dumbest person on earth. 'He should already know my answer' she thought. She so badly wanted to push him away and say no, but she couldn't help but give him an inviting gaze. Taehyung noticed, he chuckled softly before slowly closing the space between them.

He gently placed his lips onto hers and for a brief moment he felt that she was his only reality. His dad was gone, his mom was okay and the pain wasn't there.

Sparks didn't fly, butterflies didn't erupt and fireworks didn't start. His kiss just felt warm and comfortable, it felt like she had kissed him before.

Taehyung started to carefully lift his arm up, softly placing it on yura's right cheek. He began to caress her skin with his thumb and she felt so incredibly cared for in that moment.

Minutes had passed and neither of them cared to break the kiss for a breath. However, the close proximity of their bodies and the thrill of hiding in such a cramped up place started getting the best of them.

Taehyung wished he could keep exchanging simple kisses but his hormones got the best of him.

He pulled away and yura opened her mouth to protest, but that only gave taehyung the opportunity to mischievously slip his tongue in.

The making out was sloppy yet heated. Taehyung, getting excited, started to move his hands downwards. Only this time he wasn't careful. Multiple cleaning supplies fell onto the floor as he reached for her shapely hips, pressing harder into her (if that was even possible). The angle felt a bit weird at first because of the obvious height difference, but the feelings of discomfort were quickly replaced by desire.

Yura liked the taste of taehyung's mouth. It tasted like a mixture of strawberries and cigarettes. 'I have to scold him about that' she thought, but not right nowーright now all she cared about was how this felt. Taehyung was intoxicating.

He bit down on her lower lip eliciting a soft moan as a response. He loved how sinful she sounded when they got intimate. The sounds she would make were so different from her usual self. She was much more vulnerable like this.

Ever since their special talk on the phone, taehyung had been unable to get her moans out of his head, they were like music to his ears. Hearing them again like this made him want to keep on teasing her.

His hands began roaming her body and thats when he slowly started to realize how much better this was in person. Taehyung could feel her trembling under his touch and it was driving him crazy.

He started kissing down her jaw, wanting to go furtherーno, needing to go furtherーuntilーthey were suddenly interrupted by an obnoxiously loud ringtone.

Taehyung pulled away, rolling his eyes aggressively and Yura worried for a moment that they would get stuck in the back of his head. He hesitantly moved his hands away from her and reached into his pocket. He got his phone out and quickly glanced at the screen, huffing a little too loudly after reading the contact name.