06

"Hey baby girl"

"Keep that nickname for jihyun, thanks"

I waited for jungkook to give me a sly remark or a cheeky comeback but all I was met with was silence. I glanced at his face and saw that he looked extremely guilty which made me feel bad since I knew the reason behind it.

"Its okay you had a tournament and besides its not like its obligatory for you to hang around me just because a few people bother me every now and then" I said giving him a small smile.

"Can you tell me who these people are because nobody wants to tell me"

"Your girlfriend, her hoe squad and a bunch of dickwads" Is what I had wanted to say.

"Jungkook you don't have to worry about me, okay?" Is what I actually said.

"But I want to" he sighed distress evident in his voice.

"Listen jungkook, as much as I hate to break it to you, I'm not your girlfriend, Jihyun is" I said in a joking matter just so he doesn't take it the wrong way.

"How about you be my girlfriend" he joked back.

"Manwhore" I mumbled making him let out a small laugh.

"Okay fine but you're like my sister, now what kind of brother would I be if I didn't protect you?" He asked giving me his infamous pouty face.

"Whatever" I sighed "Later dipshit"

I took my books back to class and thought about how thankful I was for not having a crush on jungkook anymore.

If he would have had this conversation with me a few months ago, I would have been crushed. Who wants to get family zoned? No one.

Jihyun didn't come to school today because she was really sick. Serves that bitch right for making others feel like shit all the time

No one bothered me as much when she wasn't around and I usually just got off with a few insults from her hoe squad. That proved the following things.

1.some people only bothered me to suck up to Jihyun.

2. Her absence proved that she was behind all the bullying.

3. Maybe not everyone believes the rumours?

or they just don't care, which is the more realistic option. Although that still doesn't change the fact that this is all hatred from Jihyun towards me, but why? What did I ever do to her?

The bell rang cutting off my train of thoughts and signaling that another day of hell was about to start.

I was now walking back home with jungkook like we do on every school day. Even though its been a while since we've done that because of the mishaps that have kept on occurring.

"Your dad gets back a bit late, yeah?" He asked.

"Did your mum cook anything last night or did she leave take out money?"

"Let's just go to the convenience store" I said knowing what he was trying to get at.

Our mums worked at the same company and they have this two day business trip so I'm betting that he'll want to eat out until they comeback. I didn't mind that as long as I came back home at five o'clock , which was thirty minutes away by the way.

"Let's get ramen, I want to be back home fast" I said making him pout for the 100th time today.

"Awhh why?"