♡1♡ How it all started

Meet Tadashi Hamada. Pretty eyes, amazing hair- (oops, I'm getting ahead of myself) Anyways, Tadashi started the whole thing when he had this big idea one day...

Tadashi's POV

I looked out the window of our mansion, and saw Arendelle from the view. I had a big idea, but I needed Aunt Cass' approval.

"How is it possible that you're gonna be King next month?" she asked me. "You're just a baby!"

"I'm about to be 18," I reminded her.

"18!" Aunt Cass said. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least... 42."

"Didn't we move into this mansion when you were 28?" I asked.

"Well, it was either here or on Arendelle." She replied jokingly. "I'm just kidding."

I took a deep breath. "Aunt Cass, I've chosen my first official proclamation. I decided that the children on Arendelle should be given a chance to live here, in San Fransokyo."

Aunt Cass' smile turned into a frown. "The children of our enemies... Living among us?" she asked.

"I chose the ones that need our help the most." I explained.

"But, who are their parents?" She asked, concerned.

"Scarlet Overkill, Robert Callaghan, Mother Gothel..." I took a deep breath.

"And Valka."

"VALKA?!" Aunt Cass yelled. "She's the most evil in the land!"

"But their children are innocent!" I said. "Aunt Cass, don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?"

I gave her the pouty face, which is something I've been doing since I was little,

"I guess the children are innocent."

Works every time.

Ha! And there it is, suckers!!!