♡13♡ The Test and The Date

Maybe the love spell wasn't a bad idea after all...

Elsa's POV

The next day, I had a chemistry test. I was on a hard problem until I gave up and looked for my mirror.

But it wasn't there.

"Looking for something?" said Mr. Krei, pulling out my mirror. "Thank you, Hans. Good to know someone still respects the honor code."

I glared at Hans while he shot me a nasty smiled.

"It is my recommendation that you are expelled-"

"Wait, that's not fair?" Jack yelled, standing up from his seat. "Maybe she just needed a pencil."

"Well, if you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop." Said Mr. Krei.

I smiled with relief, but glared at Hans again.

Later, I found found Jack sitting at a picnic table and I set my scored test on the table.

"For the first time, I'm more than just a pretty face." I said.

Jack was about to say something, but then Honey Lemon appeared.

"There you are!" She said. "I have been looking everywhere for you."

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Tadashi just asked me out on... A date!"

I stood up and looked at Honey. "Hmm let's see, you're looking a little pale, but I can fix that with some blush!" I said.

Honey Lemon's POV

The next thing I knew, I was sitting on my bed, with Elsa doing my makeup.

"Easy on the blush E, I don't want to scare him away." I said. "Not that I could."

"Trust me." said Elsa. "My mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes."

"My mom was never really big on makeup tips. And I never had a sister." I said.

"Well now you do." Elsa dabbed red lipstick on me. "We're going to need all of the family we can get if we don't pull this off. My mom isn't happy when she doesn't get her way. Just ask the queen of Corona."

"Are you afraid of her?" I asked.

"Sometimes." Elsa replied. "Are you afraid of your mom?"

"I just really want her to be proud of me. She gets so mad at me when I disappoint her." I said, confessing everything I've been holding in for 16 years. "But she's my mom, and I know she loves me.... In her own way."

Elsa grabbed my hand and pulled me to the mirror. I looked at my outfit. It was a black dress with black leggings, and my blonde hair was in a messy but stylish bun.

"I look..."

"Say it."

"Not hideous."

"Not. Even. Close." Elsa said with a smile.

We heard a knock on our door.