♡10♡ Stick together

It's time to give this plaid preppy school a serious bad girl makeover.

Honey Lemon's POV

"Mom said, 'If a boy can't see the beauty within, he's not worth it'" Riley told me back in my dorm. "What world does she live in?!"

"San Fransokyo..." I muttered.

"Honey, you like it?" Elsa asked, showing me a dress she sewed on her machine.

"It's cute. It brings out your eyes." I said.

"I know." Elsa said, smiling.

"I'm never gonna get a boyfriend." Riley groaned.

"Boyfriends are overrated." I said.

"And how would you know, Honey?" asked Elsa. "You never had one."

"That's because I don't need one, E." I argued. "They're a waste of time."

Elsa gasped. "Oh no! I forgot to do Hans' homework!"

"And that is exactly what I mean." I said.

There was a knock on the door and another teenage girl walked in. "Hey, guys! I'm Rapunzel." the girl said. We all stared at her blankly, except for Elsa, who was doing Hans' homework.

"I know you hate us, and you're evil," Rapunzel continued. "But do you think you can do my hair, Like you did with Riley?" She touched her short, brown, hair.

"Why would I do that for you?" I asked in a disgusted voice.

"I'll give you $50" said Rapunzel, holding a silk bag of money.

Elsa stood up and looked at Rapunzel's hair. "Let's see... I'm thinking we should layer it and get highlights!"

"But I want it cool." Rapunzel looked at me. "Like Honey Lemon."

My jaw dropped.

"The split ends, too?" Elsa asked, looking at my hair.

I opened my spell book. "Beware, for swear, replace the old with cool hair." I waved my fingers and Rapunzel had long, blonde locks that when down to her feet.

Elsa dragged her to her mirror. "I know, it looks like a mop on your head. Let's cut it off, layer it-"

"No!" Rapunzel shouted. "I love it! It's just..." she made a rip at the end of her skirt. "Now I'm cool."

"Like ice." I said and smiled.

Riley did the same thing to her jeans and gasped. "What did I just do?!" she said, looking at the rip that was near her knee. "My mom is going to kill me!"

Hiccup's POV

"I can really use a guy like you." Coach told me. "Most of the team is a bunch of princes."

"Yeah." I said. "It all, 'Oh, pardon me! Sorry, did I bump into you?'"

The coach laughed.

"Where I come from it's PREPARE TO DIE, SUCKER!!!" I shouted.

"Well, actually, a team is like body parts." Coach explained. "They need each other, or else they wouldn't win."

I made a fist. "Can I be the fist?" I asked. Coach nodded and gave me a jersey with my name and a number 8.

Later, I walked into Honey and Elsa's dorm, showing off my jersey. "Did your plan work with Riley?" I asked Honey Lemon.

"Do you think I would be looking through my book if it did?" She asked angrily.

"Someone's in a mood." I said.

"My mom is counting on me, I can't let her down!" Honey said.

"We can do this." I said, everyone staring at me. "If we stick together."

"We're not going back until we do." said Honey. "Because we're rotten..."

"To the core." We all said.

"Oh yeah, I heard that Mrs. Anderson is gonna bless Tadashi with the wand at the coronation and we all get to go." Said Elsa.

Honey Lemon paused for a moment. "Hold that thought..." she said as we heard a knock on the door.

Honey Lemon's POV

I opened the door. "Hey Tadashi!" I said with a smile.

"Hey!" he said. "I was just wondering if you had any questions, since I didn't see you guys today."

"Yeah, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" I asked.

"Yeah, the whole school goes." Tadashi replied.

"Can we... Maybe... Sit at the front row right next to Mrs. Anderson just to... Soak up all that goodness?" I asked again.

Tadashi looked like he was gonna say yes, but didn't. "I really wish you could. Up front, it's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend."

I thought for a moment. "Okay, thanks, bye!!" I said closing the door.

I smiled at my friends. "I think it's time that 'Dashi got himself a new girlfriend." Hiro tossed my spell book to me and I opened it to the page that said, "How to make a love spell"