♡11♡ The Love Spell

Initiating Plan C: The Love Spell.

What could possibly go wrong?

Still Honey's POV

I looked at the formula on the spell book while Elsa mixed the ingredients. "It says we'll need one tear, and I never cry." I said.

"Let's just chop some onions!" said Hiro.

"No!" I yelled. "It has to be a tear of human sadness! An emotional tear has more protein than a reflex tear."

Suddenly, Rapunzel walked in and I covered my book with a rag.

"Honey! There you are." said Rapunzel. "You know, all of the girls want you to do their hair!"

I nodded silently.

"Midnight snack, huh?" Rapunzel said. "What are you guys making?"

"Just some cookies." I replied.

Rapunzel dipped her finger in the mix and tasted it. "It could use some chips." she said, reaching for a bowl of chocolate chips. "Wait, didn't your parents ever make you guys cookies?"

We all looked at her, confused.

"Like when you're sad, and they're fresh from the oven with a big glass of milk, and they just put everything into perspective..."

All four of us looked at the floor. None of our parents did that to us, not once.

"It's just different from where we're from." Said Hiccup.

"I know," said Rapunzel. "I just thought, even villains love their kids!" she noticed how sad we were and put her hand on mine.

 "I just thought, even villains love their kids!" she noticed how sad we were and put her hand on mine

"How awful...." she said sadly as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Yeah! Big bummer," I said as I wiped off her tear and flicked it into the bowl. "We really got to get this in the oven so thanks so much for coming. Evil Dreams!"

"Good night!" Rapunzel said and left the room.

I clapped my hands. "Okay, boys, cookie sheets! Elsa, start the oven."

~~~

The very next day, I looked through my locked to find the bag of cookies.

"Aren't you feeling weird about this?" Hiccup asked me. "It's actually kind of cool here."

"Are you kidding me?" I said when I finally had the bag of cookies. "Long Live Evil!!!" I told Hiccup. "You're mean, you're awful, you're bad news! Snap out of it!"

Tadashi's POV

"She did it to Riley's hair, too, and Mrs. Anderson is not happy about it." Gogo said, glaring at all of the girls whose hair was designed by Honey Lemon.

"What's the harm?" I asked.

"It's gateway magic!" Gogo told me. "It starts with the hair, then it's the legs, lips, clothes, and then where will I be?"

She sighed. "I'll see you during the game."

When she walked away, I heard Honey say, "Hey Tadashi!"

I turned around and walked towards her. "Hey, Honey! What's up?"

She pulled out a bag of cookies. "I made cookies! Double chocolate chip. You want one?"

"Actually, I don't eat before a big game, but thanks anyway!" I told her.

Honey frowned a little bit. "Yeah, I completely understand. Never accept treats from kids of villains, I'm sure everybody in Sfit knows that. But you're cautious, I like that." she grabbed a cookie out of the bag. "Oh well, more for me, I guess..."

I snatched it away and took a bite. "See!" I said. "I totally trust you. I... I..."

Honey's friends started gathering around me, and I lost focus. All I could think of was Honey Lemon.

"Have you always had that golden flex in your eyes?" I asked her.

I felt Hiccup touch my shoulder. "How are you feeling, bro?"

"I feel... Like singing your name!" I shouted. Before I could, Honey clamped a hand on my mouth.

"Let's get you to the tourney field." Said Hiccup as he dragged me to the field.