♡16♡ Family Day

Family Day.

Oh, Joy.

Tadashi's POV

On Family Day, Aunt Cass and I were going to take a family photo while everyone was mingling and eating from the chocolate fountain.

"Oh yeah! By the way, I have a new girlfriend!" I said.

"I didn't really want to say anything but I've always thought Gogo was kind of a kiss up with a fake smile." said Aunt Cass. "Do I know your new girlfriend?"

"Okay, on 3." said the photographer. "1.... 2...."

"Sort of," I replied and saw Honey Lemon and her friends near the chocolate fountain. "Hey, Honey Lemon!"

"3!"

I didn't notice that I was the only one smiling in the picture. I walked up to Honey Lemon and she walked up to me. "Aunt Cass, this is Honey Lemon, from Arendelle. My girlfriend."

"Uh... Hi." said Aunt Cass.

"Is it okay if Honey Lemon joins us for lunch?" I asked.

"Well, actually, I came with my friends." she said. I looked over by the chocolate fountain and saw Hiro literally drinking from the fountain. Hiccup was doing the exact same thing. Elsa just waved Hi as she carried Bolt in her other hand.

"The more, the merrier!" Aunt Cass said excitedly.

"Great! I'll go get them." said Honey with a smile as she walked towards the chocolate fountain.

Honey Lemon's POV

After lunch, we had a game of croquet. Maybe we'll have a good time after all... I thought. I saw an adult stroll up to me in a purple dress and brown hair in a bun.

"Hello there." she said. "Have we met?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't think so. I'm sort of like a transfer student."

I saw Gogo walk up to the woman. "Hi Grammy!" she said.

"Grammy?" I repeated.

"Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to thus girl." said Gogo, shooting me a nasty look. "Unless you feel like taking another hundred year nap."

The woman took a closer look at me. "You!" she said in fear. "How are you still here? And how have you stayed so young."

Everyone around us grew quiet and gathered. "Don't worry! It's okay," said Tadashi, who rushed to fix things. "Valka is still on the island, this is her daughter, Honey Lemon. Remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"

"A chance to what, Tadashi?" Said Gogo's grammy. "To destroy us? You remember the spells, and the poisoned apples," she pointed a finger at me. "It was your mother's fault my daughter had a miserable life!" she turned and cried quietly.

"I'm so sorry-" I was about to put a hand on her shoulder, but Hans stepped in. "Stay away from her!" he shouted.

"Hans, please don't do this." said Tadashi.

"But they were raised by their parents, Tadashi." said Hans. "What do you think the villains on Arendelle teach their kids, huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay!" Hans pointed at me. "You stole another girl's boyfriend." Hans looked at Hiccup. "You enjoy hurting people." And finally, he shot the nastiest look at Elsa. "And you, you're nothing but a gold digger, and a cheater."

Elsa pulled out her mirror. "Mirror, mirror, in my hand. Who's the biggest jerk in the land?!" Elsa showed Hans' reflection in the mirror.

"What? No way." he said and slapped the mirror out of Elsa's hand. Elsa fought back by using the perfume I gave her to spray Hans.

She pulled my hand. "Let's go, H." I walked with her, Hiro and Hiccup following.

Tadashi's POV

I looked around at the chaos. "I feared something like this would happen." said Aunt Cass.

"This is isn't there fault!" I said.

"No, it's yours." Aunt Cass told me and walked away.

Time skip

Later that day, I found Honey and her friends gathered by one of the picnic tables. "Hey! How's everyone doing?"

No one answered. "Listen, I promise tomorrow after the coronation, everything will be okay." I said and walked away.

Elsa's POV

When Tadashi left, Jack came. "Listen, Elsa, I wanted to talk to you about-"

"Jack!" Hans shouted from another table.

"Jack, it's my fault. I'm so sorry," I said.

"Jack!" Hans barked.

"Sorry, I can't." said Jack as he walked away.

Then, I saw Gogo, Riley, and Rapunzel approach. "How long does she think it's going to last?" said Gogo. "She's just a bad girl who's also a gold digger, just like Elsa."

I glared at Gogo.

"Yeah, I mean, it's not like he's gonna make a villain, a queen of San Fransokyo." said Riley. The three girls laughed.

Honey Lemon opened her spell book. "Beware, for swear, undo Riley's hair." with a few waves of her fingers, Riley's long, curly hair was replaced with her original blonde hair.

"There's a lot more where that came from." said Honey Lemon.

Rapunzel looked at her hair, making sure it was still long and blonde instead of short and brown.

"Um, who do you think you are?" said Gogo in a disgusting way.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" asked Honey. She opened her spell book and the girls ran away.

She turned around to face Hiccup, Hiro and I. "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow." she said. "Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand."

Honey Lemon's POV

We walked to our dorms the same way we used to walk on Arendelle. It was about to be coronation day, and that would be our chance to steal the wand. And once we had that wand, good would be no more.

That's when I decided. I was rotten to the core after all.