♡15♡ Goners / If Only reprise (Song #5)

I'm starting to rethink this whole stealing the wand plan. Does Tadashi actually love me? Like, for real? Gah!

Still Honey Lemon's POV

The very next day, during remedial goodness, Mrs. Anderson said, "Children. As you know, tomorrow is family day at SFIT. Since your parents can't come because of distance, we've arranged a special treat."

There was a computer with a keyboard, and with a push of a key, the screen showed our parents. We stepped forward towards the computer.

"Elsa!" Gothel shouted. "It's mommy!"

Elsa waved and smiled.

"Ugh, who's the old bat?" Scarlet asked.

"That's Mrs. Anderson." I replied.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Asked mother.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" said Mrs. Anderson.

"And you couldn't give Cinderella until 1 am? What, the mice had to be back on their wheels?" Mother laughed evilly.

"Hi, Mom!" I said when Mrs. Anderson stepped off the screen.

"Honey Lemon!" She shouted. Mother Gothel patted her shoulder, a reminder to calm down. "M- miss you."

"You children are never far from our thoughts!" said Callaghan.

Ignoring him, Valka said, "How long must mommy wait to see you? You know mommy's not good at waiting."

"There's a big coronation coming up. Maybe sometime after that." I said.

Scarlet leaned towards the screen. "Hiro! Is that a dog?" she asked. "It looks like it would be a perfect size for earmuffs."

Hiro held Bolt close. "He's the perfect size for a pet." Hiro argued. "This dog loves me, and I love him! So give it a rest!"

"Ooh! Burn!" Callaghan shouted. He and Scarlet started arguing.

"Enough!" Gothel shouted while mother put her face in her hands.

Hiccup hit a key on the keyboard and the screen went black. "Thanks for the special treat." He said.

When we walked towards the exit, Elsa whispered, "H, what do you think our parents are gonna do if we don't pull this off?"

"I think they'll be disappointed but ultimately proud of us for doing our best." I said.

"Really?" Hiro asked, with hope in his voice.

My smile faded. "Nope, I think we are definitely goners."

Time skip

The four of us were in Hiccup and Hiro's dorm, with a detailed plan of the wand snatch.

"I'll be in the very front while you guys are in the balcony." I explained. "Hiro?"

"I'll call a limo so we can get back on Arendelle with the wand." he said.

I handed Elsa a perfume bottle. "Elsa, you will use this to take the driver out." I said. "2 sprays and he'll be out like a light."

I looked at Hiro, who looked at Hiccup, who looked at Elsa, who looked right back at me.

Everyone parted their ways and I opened by spell book to the page that said, "How to break a love spell"

"H, you wanna break Tadashi's love spell?" asked Elsa. She must've been peeking over my shoulder.

"Yeah! For after," I said. "I was just thinking, after the villains finally do invade San Fransokyo, begin to loot, kick Cass and Tadashi out of their mansion, and destroy everything that is good and beautiful about this town... Tadashi still being in love with just seems a little extra cruel."

Elsa looked at me thoughtfully. We both stood up and headed to our dorms.

No one's POV

In the boy's dorm, Hiccup and Hiro couldn't get any rest. Hiccup looked at the Tourney Trophy and wondered if he should just play tourney instead of stealing things.

Hiro kept tossing and turning, he looked at Bolt when he faced him and wondered if he should turn it into a fur coat, just like Scarlet would want him to.

Meanwhile, in the girl's dorm, Elsa reached for her chemistry test and looked at the B+ on it. She wondered if she was really smart, with or without her mother's magic mirror.

The other bed was empty.

Honey Lemon's POV

In the dark, silent night, I was stirring a batter for a chocolate cupcake that would break the love spell. I wondered if I was just like my mom: Rotten and evil. Enchanting Tadashi was wrong and I knew he deserved to be spell free - even if it meant him no longer loving me.

[Song #5]

A million thoughts, in my head. Should I let my heart keep listening?

I know, it's time, to say, goodbye.

So hard, to let go.

I started crying and watched as one of my tears rolled into the chocolate mix. I knew I had to break the spell right before the coronation. But as for stealing the wand, I didn't think I could run away from that one.

Aww... Feels. Is anybody else excited for the Big Hero 6 TV show on Disney XD? I can't wait until 2017! That's too long!