Chapter 2

Snow and Charming were back from meeting Rumpelstiltskin

"Where were you two?" Rosalina asked.

"We went to meet him, to know what the Queen is up to," Charming told his daughter.

"Him?!" Rosalina exclaimed.

"Yes, he told us Regina is going to do a terrible curse and the only one who can save us is Emma."  Snow told her daughter.

"Emma?" Rosalina questioned.

"Your baby sister." Snow told her with a smile while holding her belly.

"It's a girl!" Rosalina exclaimed happily.

They nodded happily.

"She's going to be the saviour,"  Charming said proudly.

"I see." Rosalina's smile dropped.

He's never been proud of my magic that fast... She thought.

She shrugged it and smiled at her parents.
______________________________________

A couple more days passed

Geppetto and Pinocchio were seen carving the magical wardrobe out of The Enchanted Tree. In another part of the castle, Snow White stood on a balcony.

"I don't want to do this."  Snow told her family.

"It has to be you," Charming told her.

"I'm not leaving you two."  Snow told her family.

"It's the only way, " Rosalina told her.

"You'll go in there, and you'll be safe from the curse," Charming told her.

"He said it would be on her twenty-eighth birthday."  Snow told them.

"What's twenty-eight years when you have eternal love? I have faith. You'll save me as I did you."  Charming told her.

They kissed.

"I'm right here." Rosalina said in a 'duh' voice.

The family chuckled and went in for a group hug.

When they break apart, Snow White looks distraught

"What is it?" Charming asked worriedly.

"Baby...she's coming." Snow told them worriedly.
______________________________________

Grumpy was watching the castle. He saw something and kicked Sleepy, who was sleeping next to him.

"Get up! Get up! Look." Grumpy told Sleepy.

A cloud of dark smoke was seen in the distance. It rapidly covered the land and was progressing towards the castle. Grumpy frantically rang a bell.

"The curse! It's here!" Grumpy shouted.
______________________________________

"Rosy! The curse is coming!" Toby exclaimed while he entered the room seeing Snow White in labour.

"The baby's coming!" Rosalina exclaimed.

"I can't have this baby now!"  Snow White exclaimed.

"Doc, do something. It's going to be okay. The wardrobe is almost finished, just hold on."  Charming said.
______________________________________

The Evil Queen and her cohorts travelled through the forest towards the castle.
______________________________________

Geppetto entered the room where Prince Charming and Snow White Rosalina and Toby were

"It's ready," Geppetto told them.

"It's too late. We can't move her." Doc told them.
______________________________________

Soon baby Emma was born. Snow White was holding her, while The Prince looked on.

Rosalina grabbed Emma

"Hi, Princess Emma." She smiled.

"The Wardrobe. It only takes one."  Snow said with worry.

"Then our plan has failed. At least we're together." He hugged his family.

"No. You have to take her. Take the baby to the wardrobe." Snow told him.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Charming exclaimed.

"No, it's the only way. You have to save her." Snow told him.

"No, no, no. You don't know what you're saying." Charming told her.

"No, I do. We have to believe that she'll come back for us. We have to give her her best chance." Snow told him.

The family kissed Emma. Prince Charming soon took the baby.

"Goodbye, Emma." Snow smiled.

Prince Charming took a sword near the door and entered a hallway. He fended off two of the Queen's guards, but was injured himself, and head towards where the wardrobe was kept. He placed the baby inside the wardrobe and kissed her forehead.

"Find us..." Charming mumbled.

Two more guards entered the room. One appeared to mortally wound The Prince. The guards broke open the wardrobe, but discovered that it's empty and the baby was gone.
______________________________________

Sorry for any errors...