Chapter 22

Storybrooke.
Blanchard Loft

Rumplestiltskin knocked on the door with his cane

Rumplestiltskin knocked on the door with his cane. Emma opened the door.

"Ready to go, Miss Swan? Rosalina?"  Rumplestiltskin asked.

Rosalina nodded.

"Almost," Emma told him and closed the door.

"Do you think it'll be cold where we're going or warm?" Henry approached.

"I think layers are always a good idea," Emma told him.

"I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear. You owe me a favour. And your sister knows my boy so it's just the both of you."  Rumplesklikin told Emma.

"I'm not leaving Henry here with Cora lurking about. So either we three go or we three stay." Emma told him.

"Then, we'll have to purchase another plane ticket, won't we?" Rumplestiltskin replied.

"Wait, we're flying?" Emma looked confused.

"Don't worry, I'm covering expenses, even the new ones," Rumplestiltskin told her.

"What's a plane?" Rosalina asked.

"It's a machine you use to travel distant places," Emma explained.

Rosalina nodded but didn't understand.

Mary Margaret approached Henry and helped him with his jacket.

"You're a real gentleman, aren't you?"  David said to Rumplesklikin.

David gave a bag to Emma and walked over to Rumplestilskin.

"Alright, Gold. You're going out there with my family. Just know, if anything happens to them-"  David began.

"Then you'll what? Cross the town line and David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?"  Rumplesklikin questioned, challenging him.

"I'll be devastated. This isn't a threat, it's a request. Take care of them." David said sincerely. 

"I promise no harm will come to your family. After all, we have a deal."  Rumplestiltskin calmed.

They were about to leave when...

Toby was at the door.

"What do you want?" Rosalina asked rudely.

"I wanna talk," Toby told her.

"We don't have time for your lovey-dovey talks," Rumplesklikin told him.

"Let them talk," Emma told him.

"I don't talk to you. I'm mad at you."  Rosalina glared at him.