Chapter 43

Past. The Enchanted Forest years ago. Rosalina was 12 years old.

Rosalina finally escaped the castle without any guards. She put on a hood so no one recognized her as the Princess.

She walked on the pavement when two black figures blocked her way.

"Excuse me." She tried to walk past.

Byt they just pushed her down and she fell as she gasped in shock.

No one had ever dared to push the Princess.

She looked towards the figures, her eyes widened when she recognized them as the Evil Queen's Black Knights.

She was about to make a run for it when a black carriage made her way towards her.  At that moment Rosalina didn't know what to do. She didn't have full control over her magic yet and being a Princess, her parents didn't really teach her how to defend herself that much at such a young age.

"Well hello." The Evil Queen came out of her carriage with a smirk.

"W-wh- what do yo-you want?" Rosalina stuttered scared.

"Don't you know? Every villain there is wants your magic? Taking it from you and causing you pain will be even more fulfilling for me because you're Snow White's daughter." Regina smirked as she formed a fireball with her magic.

"But I don't how to con-control it yet," Rosalina told her trying to save herself.

"That doesn't matter to me," Regina smirked.

Out of nowhere, they all dodged a bow an arrow in shock and when the Evil Queen was too busy fixing her dress a mysterious man on a horse grabbed Rosalina by her hood and put her on his horse. Rosalina screeched in shock.

The Black Knights were about to go after them when The Evil Queen saw a lion tattoo on his wrist, the same lion tattoo Tinkerbell said her soulmate had.

"Don't go after them. I'll get her another day." The Evil Queen glared and went inside her carriage. After she over thought what she just saw she immediately thought Tinkerbell played a trick on her and cursed herself for falling her it.

Meanwhile, the mysterious man stopped his horse when he believed that they had lost The Black Knights.  Rosalina and he both got off the horse.

"You shouldn't be out without your guards Princess."  He told her.

"Thank you, for saving me um-" Rosalina didn't know the man's name.

"Robin Hood." He told his name.

Rosalina's eyes widened in shock.

"You're Robin Hood? THE legendary Robin Hood?" Rosalina asked in shock and amazement.

"In the flesh." He grinned.

"Wow, well thank you for saving me, Robin Hood. Can you take me home now?" Rosalina asked politely.

"I will but first I need to ask you a favor. I didn't exactly save you out of the kindness of my heart." Robin Hood told her.

Rosalina nodded understanding.

"What can I do for you?" Roslina asked.

"Well you see, I have a son. He's only two years old. And he is very sick. I've heard about you and your magic. I don't want to take it away from you. But as it turns you're the only one who can save him. Please save my son. He's all I have left."  Robin begged with a sad look in his eyes.