Chapter 51

Storybrooke

Storybrooke. Present-day. Snow was in labor and The Charmings were all driving to the Storybrooke General Hospital. David, Snow, and Rosalina were in David's truck while Emma and Henry were in Emma's yellow bug.

Once they reached the hospital they all got out of their vehicles. Snow screamed in pain as she got out of the truck.

"Hey, over here, " David called over a person with a wheelchair.

"Okay, okay, " Snow sighed as her husband helped her into a wheelchair.
_______________________________________

As they entered Snow screamed the whole time down the hallway.

"All right, breathe, " David told her trying to calm her down.

Snow screamed once again in pain.

"How are you feeling?" Dr. Whale asked Snow.

"What kind of stupid question is that? How do you think she's feeling?!" Rosalina snapped at Whale, who just ignored her.

"Nurse, a little help here?" Dr. Whale asked a nurse.

"Yes, doctor, " the nurse nodded as she opened the door to Snow's room.
_______________________________________

As Snow tried to get on the bed she doubled over in pain. David helped his wife to settle down.
_______________________________________

Storybrooke. Present-day. Storybrooke General Hospital.

Rosalina and David were with Snow. David held her hand and Rosalina was in a fighting stance with her bow and arrow.

"It’s gonna be okay, " David comforted her.

"Is it?" Snow asked in a doubtful tone.

"Our baby’s gonna be fine. It’s never going to leave your arms. I don’t care who’s out there, " David promised her.

"That’s what we thought the last two times, " Snow groaned as she felt another contraction.

Rosalina sighed and looked at her mother with sympathy, she lost both her daughters to villains and that clearly had a negative effect on her.

"Yeah, but this time we have someone else on our side," David said as he looked outside and saw that Emma and Regina were working together to encircle the room with a protection spell. This time they had more help.
_______________________________________

Through the glass window of Snow's room, Rosalina and David both saw Emma and Hook talking.

"You know she can't do this fight alone. She needs backup, " Rosalina told her father.

"She has her magic, " David reasoned.

"Which she is just getting used to. I'm here with you guys and Regina is securing the rest of the hospital. Hook is the only option, " Rosalina told him.