Chapter 27

Storybrooke. Blanchard Loft.

David was bringing a breakfast tray for Snow

"Good morning." Rosalina yawned and downstairs.

"Morning," David mumbled.

"Breakfast in bed? Seriously?" Emma gave David a look.

"What happened has been really hard on Mary Margaret. The least we can do is make sure she's eating." David told Emma.

"I think it's time to give the hot cocoa and the foot massages a rest. It's time to haul her ass out of bed and get her to move past this." Emma hissed.

"Ok. She needs to move on but that's a little harsh, don't you think?" Rosalina asked.

"She took Cora's life." David reminded.

"Is everything okay?" Henry came down the stairs.

"Everything's fine, kid. Get your coat, we're gonna be late." Emma told her.

"Bye, Gramps. Bye aunt Rosy, " with that Henry left.

"I know you two think that she needs our help. But at the end of the day, she's the only one who can help herself." with that Emma left.

 Snow popped up from behind the island in the kitchen.

"Good morning." Snow spoke up.

"Mom." Rosalina smiled seeing her mother out of bed.

"Hey, morning. I made you some eggs. But if you're craving something else, we can go to Granny's." David told her.

Snow was getting a few things.

"Unless you have other plans?" David asked.

"I thought I'd head out to the woods, actually." Snow told them.

"The woods?" Rosalina questioned.

"I need to think things through." Snow told them.

"Let me come with you," David told her.

"David, I need to do this alone. And you have things to do. I know you've been looking forward to working in the bean fields." Snow told him.

"Yeah, yeah, Anton says we might have a crop soon." David nodded.

"That's great! And once we do, we can go home. And none of what happened will matter. It will all be in the past." Rosalina tried to cheer her mother up.

"I used Regina to kill her own mother. I don't think going back will erase that." Snow told her.

"Mary Margaret-" David sighed.