Chapter 31

The Charmings and Toby were driving to tell Rumplestilkin and Henry about Baelfire.
As everybody else got out of the car. Toby and Rosalina stayed inside the car.

Rosalina put her head on Toby's shoulder

"I'm sorry about Baelfire, " Toby spoke up.

"One of my best friends is dead and the other one is my enemy. What a life I'm having." Rosalina sighed.

"Rosy-" Toby sighed.

"Bae shouldn't have died. He deserved better. Henry deserves better." Rosalina told him.

"I know babe. I know." Toby stroked her hair.
_______________________________________

Blanchard Loft.

Regina was pacing the room when David, Henry, Emma, Rosalina, Toby, and Snow entered

"Henry!"

"Mom!"

They embraced each other when out of the blue an earthquake occurred and shook the entire apartment.

"Regina was that-" Rosalina began.

"Yes, the diamond is activated." Regina sighed.

"Wonderful. Just wonderful." Toby mumbled sarcastically.

"So we're all gonna die." Henry looked at everybody

"You were born here, so you'll live," Regina told him.

"But...I'll be alone," Henry said sadly.

"I'm so sorry." Regina apologized.

"It's not gonna happen, I'm not gonna let it. You did this, now make it stop." Emma told Regina.

"I can't, there's no way," Regina told her.

"WELL, FIGURE IT OUT! It's your fault!" Emma yelled.

"STOP! I already lost my dad. I don't wanna lose anybody else. We have to work together." Henry told him.

While he was talking, Hook entered, unseen by everyone else.

"From the mouths of babes, I'd say the lad has a point." Hook spoke up.

David doesn't waste a moment and punched him in the face.

"That was for the last time we met." David hissed.

"Bloody hell." Hook muttered as his head went back.

"Tell us why you're here before I use something other than my fist." David drew his gun.