Chapter 24

New York City

Baelfire and Henry were talking and walking whilst Rosalina, Rumplestiltskin and Emma trailed behind them

"So, uh...You like pizza?" Bae asked Henry.

"Yeah. Let me guess. You're gonna tell me the best pizza's in New York and I gotta try it, right?" Henry asked.

"Actually, it's in the Kingdom of Damarian on the north shore of the Dragon Fields of Zorn. Nah, it's in New York. Here, let's get you a slice." Baelfire told him.

"Rosy, you want one too?" Balefire asked.

"Ok." Rosalina nodded.

"So you're really from there?" Henry asked.

"Yeah, I am." Backfire told him.

Balefire, Henry and Rosalina entered the pizza shop whilst Emma and Rumplestilskin stayed behind.
______________________________________

The three of them came back when Emma and Rumplestiltskin were talking.

"What are we talking about?" Balefire asked.

"Emma, Neal wanted to show me the museum. Do you think we can go back to the apartment and get my camera?" Henry asked.

Emma looked at Balfire.

"Yeah, well, I-kids like culture, right?" Balefire asked.

"Sure. Yeah, that's fine. You like the New York pizza?" Emma asked.

'Yeah. It's delicious, cheesy, and doesn't lie." Henry told her.

Emma frowned.

"Henry, can I talk to you?" Rosalina asked.

"Sure." Henry shrugged.

Rosalina took him to the side.

"You need to forgive your mother. Baelfire broke her heart and she was just trying to protect you." Rosalina told him.

"Like you forgave Hook?" Henry asked.

"Excuse me?" Rosalina choked.

"I should forgive Emma like you forgave Hook?" Henry asked.

"That is a completely different story. Emma is your mother and Hook was the one who betrayed me." Rosalina tried to control her anger.

Henry realized what he just did.

"I'm sorry aunt Rosalina. I don't know why I just said that. It's just-Regina's been lying to me my entire life and I thought Emma would never do that. It's just gonna take some time." Henry told her.