Chapter 45

Enchanted Forest1 year ago Toby was current in the dwarf section reading 'Romeo and Juliet', he brought from the non-magic world

Enchanted Forest
1 year ago
Toby was current in the dwarf section reading 'Romeo and Juliet', he brought from the non-magic world. For some reason, he felt oddly attached to the book. Like he knew them from somewhere...

The door to his room opened and Rosalina came in.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He sat up.

"Couldn't fall asleep," Rosalina told him.

"Why?" He asked concerned.

'The last memory I have of living in a castle  is me being taken away from my family and my sister being put into a wardrobe." Rosalina told him.

"Ah." He nodded understanding.

"Can I sleep here tonight? Next to you?" Rosalina asked.

"Oh sure." Toby made room for her on his bed.

"Thanks." Rosalina climbed in bed.

They stared at each other, lovingly when Rosalina leaned in an began to kiss him. Toby, of course, began kissing back and they began making out.

In the middle of making out Toby separated.

"Are we about to-"  Toby trailed off.

"That's what I was planning." Rosalina smiled awkwardly.

"Are you sure? Because the last time we tried to do this-" Toby began.

"This time I'm ready. Pan's dead and I wanna replace all the bad experiences I had with him by good experiences with you."  Rosalina told him and then took her shirt off.

Toby repeated her action with her shirt.

And then there bodies connected as they kissed the hell out of each other.
______________________________________

After a while.....
Rosalina and Toby were lying in bed, naked with the covers over them and they held hands.

"That....was amazing...At least for me...Was it amazing for you?" Toby asked awkwardly.

"Yeah." Rosalina chuckled at him being adorable.

"It was perfect." Rosalina smiled.
______________________________________
Enchanted Forest
Nine Months Ago

David was walking into Regina's castle. He opened a door, to Emma's nursery.

"This-This is impossible. This shouldn't be here. This is all wrong." He said confused, looking around.

"You're right. Is a full-grown princess still living in her nursery? I don't even have a proper vanity." Emma appeared wearing a beautiful ball dress.