Chapter 14

As they travel across the deserted Fairy Tale World, Mulan, Rosalina and Aurora have bound the blonde's and Snow's wrists and were pulling them along behind their horses

"What is this place?" Snow questioned.

"Our home," Mulan told her.

They arrived at an island, which is populated by the remaining Enchanted Forest inhabitants.

They have set up a village-like encampment.

"It's like they're refugees." The blonde told Snow.

"We're survivors." Mulan snapped.

You can do this... Rosalina told herself.

They dismounted her horse and went in front of Mulan and Aurora. They both were confused.

I'm so sorry Mulan...Rosalina said in her head.

Rosalina quickly kneed Mulan and Aurora in the gut and used her sword to free her mother and the blonde.

"Run!" She yelled at them.

They were confused as to why the masked warrior was helping them but they ran anyway. Rosalina followed behind.

What Rosalina didn't realize that Mulan quickly got up and used something to knock her and her mother unconscious.

The blonde tried to wake Snow up.
"Mary Margaret! Mary Margaret! What did you do?!" Emma yelled at Mulan.

"Take them to the pit," Mulan told the guards.

"Even her?"  One guard questioned pointing to Rosalina.

"Even her she betrayed us." Mulan told the guards.
______________________________________
Soon they were in the pit.

Rosalina woke up and saw her mother shielding the blonde and both of the facing Cora. She instantly got worried.

"Don't trust a word she says!" Rosalina shouted.

The blonde and Snow suddenly forgot about Cora and went to Rosalina.

"Thank you for trying to help us."  Snow smiled.

Rosalina just nodded.

"Why did you help us?"  The blonde questioned.

"Who are you?" Snow asked.

Rosalina chuckled and took off her helmet. Shock took over Snow's face.

"Rosalina Charming at your service
How may I be of assistance Queen Snow?"  Rosalina said sarcastically.