Chapter 23

New York City

A taxi drove up in front of an apartment building somewhere in the SoHo district, and Rumplestiltskin, Emma, Rosalina and Henry stepped out

A taxi drove up in front of an apartment building somewhere in the SoHo district, and Rumplestiltskin, Emma, Rosalina and Henry stepped out. They looked at a building.

"What's wrong? Is this the right place?" Emma asked.

"Yes, it is." Rumplestiltskin nodded.

"Let me guess, he isn't expecting you?" Emma asked.

Rosalina chuckled.

Rumplestiltskin remained silent.

"Well, who doesn't love a surprise?" Emma asked as she walked ahead.
______________________________________

New York City.
Henry, Rosalina Emma, and Rumplestiltskin were trying to decipher which apartment Baelfire lived in.

"No Baelfire." Henry read the names.

That's because he doesn't want to be found...Rosalina thought.

"Yeah, that wouldn't fly as an alias. Your magic globe didn't give you an apartment number?" Emma asked Rumplestilskin.

"It doesn't work that way," Rumplestiltskin told her.

"Do any of these names mean anything to you?" Henry asked.

"Well, names are what I traffic in. But sadly, no."Rumplestiltskin said looking at the names.

Emma pointed to apartment number 407, the only apartment that didn't have the name of the person living there.

"Here's your boy," Emma told him.

"No. It could just be vacant." Rumplestiltskin told her.

"You may traffic in names and magic, but I traffic in finding people that don't want to be found. And those sort of folks don't like to advertise their whereabouts." Emma told him.

"UPS package for 407." She pressed the button.

The line disconnected.

"Maybe you should have said FedEx," Henry said awkwardly.

A crash and clank were heard in the distance.

"He's running," Emma told everybody.

"Of course," Rosalina mumbled.

Emma, Rosalina, Henry, and Rumplestiltskin went out the door, only to see a man climbing down the fire escape, then running through the streets.

"That favour you owe me. This is it. Get him to talk to me. I can't run." Rumplestiltskin told her.

"Rosy watch Henry," Emma told her.

Rosalina nodded.

"I'll be back, " with that Emma ran.
______________________________________