Chapter 29

Rosalina and Toby just finished eating.   

"I gotta go

"I gotta go. My dad wants to talk to me about something." Toby kissed Rosalina.

Toby left as Tamara came in.

Rosalina observed her as she was ordered a sandwich.

Something's not right about you Tamara...Rosalina thought.

Emma came in and they bumped into each other. Rosalina heard they have a friendly conversation. After Tamara left. Rosalina went to Emma.

"Am I the only one who has a weird feeling about that girl?" Rosalina asked.

"She's the 'she' August was warning us about," Emma told her.

"What led you to that conclusion?" Rosalina asked.

"She has names of everybody in town and who they really are," Emma told her.

"Oh my goodness." Rosalina sighed.
_______________________________________

Blanchard Loft

Emma and Rosalina were talking, somewhat loudly, to Snow about what happened at the diner.

"I'm telling you, Tamara is the 'she' August was trying to warn us about," Emma told Snow.

"Emma! Shh!" Snow told her.

"What? Don't 'Emma' me!" Emma exclaimed.

"Look mom Emma's right. Remember my six sense?" Rosalina asked.

"How can I forget." Snow rolled her eyes.

"Mom-" Rosalina began.

"Henry is upstairs. I understand you want Emma to find happiness." Snow began looking at Rosalina.

"What?" Rosalina asked.

Does Emma still have feelings for Baefire?...Rosalina thought.,

"Look, I know this has been hard for you." Snow looked at Emma.

"No, this isn't about me. This is about August. He died trying to warn us about someone. A woman. 'She'. Tamara has a list of people who live here, what their fairytale names are. Doesn't that worry you?" Emma asked.

"There could be a million different explanations for what you saw." Snow told her.

"We don't know anything about her. And she lied to me. When she said I could trust her, she lied.' Emma told her.