Chapter 30

Storybrooke.
Inside Regina's office
David and Emma entered carrying their guns to make sure that everything was clear.

 Inside Regina's officeDavid and Emma entered carrying their guns to make sure that everything was clear

"It's okay. She's not here." Emma said and Henry, Snow, and Rosalina entered.

"When you find her, you're not gonna hurt her, right?" Henry asked.

"No, we just want the beans she stole from us," Emma told him.

"I don't get it. Why would Regina leave her office unlocked?" Snow asked

"Especially when she's keeping the beans here," David said as they walk over to a small plant that the beans should be growing on.

"Was keeping them here. They're gone." Snow corrected him.

"Something's not right. Regina would never leave evidence like this behind." Emma told him while walking to the security system.

"Maybe she already used them to portal out of Storybrooke," David suggested.

"Without Henry? I don't think so." Emma told him.

"What if something bad happened to her?" Henry asked concerned.

"Security system says the last time someone was in the office was around 6:00 this morning. They used an override code to get in." Emma pressed a key to reveal the system was overridden.

"Why would Regina need an override code on her own alarm?" David asked.

"She wouldn't," Emma told him.

"You think someone else broke in and took the beans?" Snow asked.

"Well, we haven't found Regina anywhere and haven't heard from her," Emma told her.

"So something bad did happen to her." Henry was worried.

"We're gonna find her, Henry. I promise." Emma told him.

"There's only one person who could overpower Regina." Snow told them.

"Gold." David nodded.

"He's too busy with his new/old girlfriend. No, this wasn't Gold. This was Tamara." Emma insisted.

"Haven't you already gone down that road?" Snow asked.

"Maybe not far enough," Emma told her.

"Or, maybe it's time for you to let it go." Snow told her.