Chapter 41

Storybrooke

Storybrooke. The town harbor. As the ship's walkway was pulled down to allow the passengers to descend down to the dock, the cheering voices from the townspeople were heard.

Henry stepped onto the walkway first, pausing as he took in everything, and then proceeded to get off the ship.

Behind him, Emma, Rosalina Snow and David follow suit. Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Grumpy, Mr. Clark, Walter, Mother Superior, Archie, and Granny welcomed their return. Granny gave Henry a hug. Grumpy did the same to Toby. Toby then whispered something in Grumpy's ear and he paled.

Granny took Rosalina into her arms

Soon Snow and Rosalina were pleasantly surprised to see Ariel. They share a hug. Snow beamed at the sight of Eric.
______________________________________

"How does it feel to finally be home?" Emma asked Henry.

"Better than I ever imagined," Henry told her.

They all smiled at Henry.
_____________________________________

Toby and Grumpy

"After everything settles down we need to talk," Toby told him.

They then walk to Snow, David and the rest of the town people.

"How do you feel?" Snow asked.

"Pretty good, actually. I think the water must be working." David told her.

"Aye, it is. Dreamshade overtook my brother the moment we left Neverland." Hook informed.

Rosalina gave Hook a sad smile.

"Gold will find a cure. You'll be okay." Snow smiled at David.

"I have to admit, there was a minute there I didn't believe we were all going to make it out of that place," Emma told them.

"You and me both." Rosalina chuckled.

"Well, we did." David smiled.

"And we owe a lot of it to her. Regina helped save us all!" Snow announced.

The townspeople murmured in astonishment. Regina, who was standing by the side looked equally surprised at Mary Margaret's open praise.
______________________________________

Storybrooke. At the town harbor, Hook's ship was docked. The ship's sail remained black with Pan's Shadow trapped inside. David, Belle, Rosalina, Emma, and Gold studied the black sail.

"So what about that Shadow?" David asked.

"Don't worry, it's trapped. Just as it was in the candle. The only person that can free it is safely in here." Gold glanced down at Pandora's Box.
_______________________________________

The entire family but Henry soon huddled together and began discussing where to put Pandora's box when they heard Henry.

"Hey, Mom, Dad. What about Felix? He's still free." Henry backed away from Felix.