Chapter 1 Clarke

Clarke was curled up in a blanket that morning, sitting in her cot, and sketching out a concept of a beautiful array of trees on her notepad. She had just awoken from a pleasurable sleep less then ten minutes ago, and already was drawing. She then heard a few sounds, and noticed someone climbing up the ladder rung. Bellamy. He had a gun strapped around him, and had a smile across his face. 

"Come on princess, time to wake up. Lexa's riders are going to be here soon to take us to their Capitol." Bellamy said, stepping up the last ladder rung. Clarke smiled at him, getting up, and sliding her nightshirt off, she was wearing a whitish tank-top underneath. She was beginning to dress, as she glanced at Bellamy. 

"You know you don't have to come...All I'm going to be doing is staying there a few days...Lexa wants to speak with me about leadership goals, and other important statistics about being a leader.." Clarke threw on a grey long sleeved shirt, with a few rips and tears in the back of it, but she liked it because it came from the bunker. Most of the clothes the teens around camp were wearing was from the Bunker. 

"I want to come, your our leader. Lexa has Ajax and Karlina, you have me and Alyson." Bellamy said, looking away as she continued to get dressed, not wanting to invade on her privacy. "Besides, I know your not only there for some meeting...Your there for him.." Bellamy said coldly. Clarke frowned, keeping her sleep pants on, but changing into a pair of boots. 

"I want to make sure hes safe..." Clarke replied, tying the laces. "He is suppose to be in there for ninety days...Wells may have been an ass to lexa when he was aiming that gun at her..but he didn't know any better, he sees the Grounders as filthy mongrels...and them keeping him imprisoned, will only make his thoughts about them plummet.." 

"I guess your right...but only eighty-five days now...its been five days since Lexa came to camp for the treaty...I'm glad she left a few of her people here for us to learn more about their culture, and learn more about combat. Octavia is beginning to learn a thing or two, ever since Raven came back down for Finn, Octavia's been depressed, and has been wanting something to take her mind off of things..I'm just..I'm glad she is okay, and I'm glad you're okay...Now come on." Bellamy stepped back, gesturing at the ladder. Clarke threw some things into her backpack, and followed along him, sliding down the ladder, and exiting the Dropship. the camp was filled with life. Grounders were training some of the hundred, people were roasting some elk meat over the numerous fires, and others were carving wood, finding ways to make the walls surrounding camp less vulnerable. 

The Grounders have informed the hundred about their rivalries, the ice Nation, how their alliance with them isn't going so well. Clarke passed Octavia, who was training strongly, using a sword, swinging it at an unstoppable pace, she was sparring with a Grounder, and she honestly looked like she was kicking his ass. She knocked the sword out of his hand, and stuck hers to his face. Bellamy seemed to smile as they maneuvered past them. At the gate, there were two riders waiting for Clarke. Bellamy was loading his gun as they moved forward. Clarke nudged him with her elbow, folding out her lips. 

"You know, you don't have to bring guns...It's not like their looking to kill us..We are at peace, we need to start trusting them." Clarke spoke, continuing her average paced stride. 

"They brought weapons here, So we bring weapons there...if they really wanted trust, they would take the first step.." Bellamy said in a more bold tone. Clarke furrowed her brows, turning towards him quickly. 

"What happened? Five days ago you were all out for this peace in the crowd, now you seem as if your against it?" Clarke asked, in a irritated tone. Bellamy shrugged. 

"I'm still all out for the peace thing, I just don't trust so easily..." Bellamy replied swiftly, as Alyson came from the huddle of people surrounding the gate. She wore a mint green tank top, with a pair of black jeans. She also had a rifle in her hands, which she was now stringing around her back. 

"You guys ready?" Alyson asked, placing her hands on her hips. 

"Always been ready." Bellamy grinned, scanning her up and down with his eyes. The two snickered lowly, as Clarke made her way past them, out from the camp walls into the woods, where two riders on horses awaited. 

"Leader of Skaikru. Please mound my horse, my name is Ambrogio." The man on the beautiful white stallion spoke. Clarke nodded, hitching up on the horses back, and wrapping her arms around the mans waistline, making sure not to fall off. She was still astounded to be actually on a Horse, it was a dream ever since childhood. Guess it really isn't a dream anymore. Alyson and Bellamy mounded the other Grounders horse, Clarke believed his name was Yaegar, he was the one who rode her from Lexa's throne in the abandon prison structure, to here. Now that everyone was mounded, the Horses both steered themselves around, and rode off in the distance, the Dropship filled with Clarke's friends and Grounders disappearing behind them in the woods, as they made their way to the Grounder Capitol. Lexa called it Polis, she says it is a pretty far distance from the Dropship, and the prison. Hopefully they reach it before the afternoon.