Chapter 8 Bellamy

They finally reached the top. Bellamy was panting, and extremely exhausted, along with Alyson and Clarke. The final step felt like hell, as Bellamy stepped up. He made sure Alyson and Clarke were in front, as his Mother taught him as a child, Ladies are always first. A Grounder greeted them, by surprisingly bowing down to Clarke. 

"My name is Osiris and I will be your servant. I will treat leader of Skaikru with respect and my hands. I bow my life to you, Klark Kom Skaikru." The young servant say. Clarke would say he was about Bellamy's age. Clarke felt honored, and did a memorable quick bow to him also. 

"Thank you, Osiris..It's an honor." Clarke smiled, placing her hands behind her back. Osiris rose back up with a smile on his face also. 

"The Commander is this way, Clarke. Your servants may come too." Osiris said, before turning and trekking down the hall, Clarke following Osiris, with Bellamy and Alyson barely dragging from behind. At first, Bellamy thought him being Clarke's servant in all this would be a great honor on his behalf and probably earn some respect from these people, but he honestly wasn't to sure now. Alyson looked as if she didn't mind, she looked quite entertained with herself, staring up at the top of the ceiling, examining the floors. Bellamy chuckled and nudged her. 

"What are you doing? Checking the place out? Thinking of moving in?" Bellamy joked, swatting at her shoulder. Alyson looked agitated with Bellamy, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. 

"No..Just seeing how vulnerable this place actually is..for if an attack happens..this place may go down in an instant. I'm just merely taking a few mental notes on the condition it's in.." Alyson replied, not making eye contact with Bellamy, just focusing on the tiled floors, various cell doors scattered. Bellamy noticed the bottom was damaged a lot, and he means a lot. But as they worked their way up, things looked more luxurious. "Like I'm not sure this place is the safest if any kind of natural disaster or attack from other clans occurs..like take this for example: It is said that before the cataclysm, on windy days, the statue of Liberty use to sway a total of three inches at fifty mile per hour wind..This place is about a little bit higher then the Statue of liberty I presume, and is not as strong...This place could probably easily be knocked down by some sort of hurricane of some sorts." Alyson presumed, continuing to take a few noteful glances to the side every now and then. Bellamy shrugged, doubting it. 

"Alyson, if this place is easy to be knocked down, don't you think it would have been knocked down throughout these ninety-seven years humanity has left earth?" Bellamy whispered. 

"...lets worry about the condition of the building later, we have to worry about her safety." Alyson gestured towards Clarke who was still about three doors ahead of them, following Osiris to a large wooden door which opened right away. They all stepped inside, to a large room. A throne room. There were large cracked glass pane windows behind the tree-throne, which showed the lands that stretched thousands of miles, the treetops of woods, and the Mountain tops and hills. Clarke found it awfully beautiful, but focused on what was in front of the view. lexa, who was sitting upon her tree-like throne. Karlina stood beside it, dressed in completely different attire. The room was filled, all kinds of people talking, and conversing, until Clarke stepped in with Bellamy and Alyson, and everything went quiet. Every eye landed on Clarke, along with Bellamy and Alyson. Osiris dispersed into the crowd, while the three sky people stood alone. 

"Clarke of the Sky people. I am so glad you made it." Lexa stood up upon her heels, marching down from the throne stand, and over to Clarke. "Ambassadors of the twelve clans, this is Clarke of the sky people. The sky people is a recent clan Trikru has made peace with. Now that Trikru is at peace with them..all of you are too. SO if you attack them, or their people...you all answer to me." Lexa announced. Everyone in the room nodded thoroughly. Bellamy and Alyson just stood there like statues. "Come Clarke, I have some matters I would like to speak to you about, privately." Alyson gestured towards a door to the left of the room, where lexa began a stride over to. Clarke followed. And Bellamy and Alyson just watched. The conversations and talking began right back up again as soon as the Commander left the room. Bellamy just stood there with Alyson, really confused on what to do. 

"I wonder what their talking about.." Bellamy murmured, curiosity striking him. He was about to go and spy, until Alyson grasped his arm firmly. 

"No..Stop...Your adventurous mind always gets you into trouble.." Alyson warned. Bellamy rolled his eyes and chuckled. 

"Alright, name one time that I-"

"Going out into the woods with your sister with a gun on her Birthday...Yeah, Octavia told me about that...how you two got lost...and she ended up in one of these peoples hideouts..and how she had to jump off a damn Mountain.." Alyson smirked. Bellamy couldn't help but shrug. 

"Your right...Sometimes I just don't understand from whats right to do, and what is wrong..My mind blocks that..Ever since my Mother has been gone..things up there haven't been working as well.." Bellamy frowned, staring down at the ground. Alyson hugged him close. Some of the Grounders who were conversing stopped talking to stare at her awkwardly, but she looked as if she couldn't care less. Bellamy was proud to have Alyson as a friend. And who knows, maybe her energy and his energy will ignite some day, bringing them closer together.