Chapter 15 Bellamy

He plopped down on the edge of the bed, and slid off his boots, revealing his socks. Bellamy was exhausted, so he didn't bother placing his shoes together properly, he just threw them off to the side. This was his and Alyson's room to stay in while they stay here at the Capitol. Bellamy didn't mind if he and her slept in the same room. Bellamy honestly enjoyed it, he was glad she was in his company. Once his boots were off, he grabbed a blanket and placed it on the floor, wrinkling out the ends. Alyson emerged from the bathroom, which was connected with their small room. She was swearing her light mint green tank-top, and no pants, just her panties. Bellamy didn't look, he was basically blushing, and he could tell she was too. 

"Why're you sleeping on the floor?" Alyson asked, hopping into the bed, laying on her side, so she was turned towards Bellamy. He shrugged, rising up, still not facing her. 

"Don't really want to intrude on uh..your business...Plus, your a girl, Girls should have more of a independent sleeping area then men." Bellamy spoke, finally turning towards her. She was smiling, staring deep into his eyes, as she sat upright, crossing her legs and resting her chin on her hand. 

"Nonsense! I admire you being a gentleman, but you don't have to sleep on the floor...Sleep up here, with me." She used her left hand to pat on the vacant side of the bed, winking at him. Bellamy stood there stiffly, using his final ounce of energy to nod, before plopping down on the bed. He felt good inside, as he hoisted himself down onto his back, pulling the covers up to him. Alyson laid down as well, staring into his eyes. The two stared at each other for a while, until Bellamy broke the gaze, by leaning forward, and pressing his soft lips against hers. He knew it would happen sooner or later. She pulled herself closer, so she was on top of him, leaning down to thicken the kiss. 

Alyson held his shoulder line tightly, as both of her legs rose a tad bit. Bellamy deepened the kiss, by moving his lips further down her neck, until he reached her bra. He zipped it off, and threw it into the corner, as she zipped his pants down. The two threw the covers onto themselves as they continued their acts. Bellamy never felt so close with a girl like this, so enlightened, so warm. He never thought ever that in his life, he would be having his first Earth-sex, with the first girl he ever learned to love. 

The romantic candles surrounding the bed flickered and danced with delight, as the blankets whisked to-and-fro, rambling back and forth as they enjoyed the ongoing tingling sensation of their love. Bellamy and Alyson were both meant for each other. Bellamy knew that the day both of their paths intertwined. 

                                                _______________________________

His eyes opened right up. The bright sun shined its mystical morning rays through the window on the right side of the room, as Bellamy rose to sit upright, noticing that when he awoke, Alyson wasn't in his arms, where she left off last night. 

"Good morning, handsome." A voice called from the bathroom. Bellamy twisted around to her stepping out from the bathroom, wearing an old worn out plad shirt, which was half faded. Bellamy smiled, rising from the bed, ignoring the fact that his skin was bare, and he was practically naked. Alyson smiled at him, walking over and rubbing his shoulders. 

"After last night..I really hope you and I can be a thing...Like..Boyfriend and Girlfriend..together." Alyson smiled widely, holding Bellamy's side closely. Bellamy grinned as well, as he threw on his shirt from last night, and a pair of dark black jeans. 

"Sure, why not?" he giggled. "I love you, so might as well, am I right?" Alyson fetched his boots from across the room, and dropped them right beside him. 

"Alright, Bell. We need to hurry, Lexa wants to meet with you, Clarke, and I, down at some public hall." She said, leaning back against the drywall, crossing her arms. Bellamy was fully fitted, fixing his belt as he trekked over to the exit door which leads to the hallway, holding it open. 

"After you, princess." Bellamy snickered. Alyson rolling her eyes, stepping out from the room. 

"I thought Clarke was princess?" Alyson asked, closing the door after Bellamy walked out. 

"You're right...Alright, Clarke is princess..and you're the queen." He smiled, kissing her once more on the cheek, before the two walked down the halls, headed for lexa.