Chapter 11 Bellamy

He was certain that it was almost midnight, and boy he was exhausted. He was still in lexa's throne-room which was filled with the Grounders. They all were still interacting with each other and speaking, exactly what they were doing four hours ago. Bellamy and Alyson were sat down at a small table in the corner of the room. They felt a bit ashamed, being the only sky people there, but Bellamy ignored it. He ignored all the dirty looks Karlina and the Grounders gave him. He was just minding his business. Suddenly, the door Clarke and Lexa went behind opened, and out they came, followed by Ajax. Lexa marched up to her thrown, and took a seat, leaning back comfortably as Ajax rang a large bell resting aside her. Once he gained everyone's attention and there was bleak silence, He marched to the center of the room. 

"Attention ambassadors Unida. Today, we call in a girl, guilty of her crimes. She has stolen and killed descendants of Trikru, and Azgeda. She is apart of the Plain-Riders, and as you all know, they are the poorest scum of them all." Ajax spoke loudly, every eye in the room locked on him. He then stepped back up stand beside Lexa's throne. "You may bring her in." The main doors opened, and two guards dragged in someone with a burlap sack over their head, throwing them in front of the Commanders throne. Bellamy began to grow worried for an unknown reason, as he eyed Clarke, who stood across the room. Clarke wasn't making eye contact with Bellamy, she just continued to watch the sudden trial. 

"Take it off." lexa ordered. One of the guards trekked over to the girl they brought in with the sack over her head, and yanked it off, revealing a dark red haired girl. The girl had a worried expression on her face, but it seems once she saw lexa, the expression faded. 

"Hey Lex, missed me?" The girl snickered, rolling her eyes. Ajax and the other people in the room all lurched forward, willing to attack the girl for his disrespect for the commander. But Lexa held her right hand up, which was some kind of sign for everyone to step off, because they did. 

"Claudia, I will not tolerate that kind of disrespect..This is the eighth time you've been here this Month...I told you to stop stealing from my farmers and killing my livestock." Lexa's tone was bold, but Bellamy wasn't understanding anything. Clarke told Bellamy that Lexa was a fierce leader, who is capable of just about anything. She told him that Lexa doesn't answer to anybody, and is willing to kill anyone on the spot. if this is the eighth trial, and she continues to not do a thing about it, this commander is pretty weak. 

"Whatever I can do to get by...Sis." Claudia shot back with a eager tone, and everyone in the room rose up, as their jaws dropped and their eyes widened. Bellamy was even a bit surprised by this twist. Lexa, the commander of this whole Grounder nation, is the Sister of this simple ginger haired girl who probably dwells in the poor lands, stealing food for a living. 

"Commander..You have not told me that Claudia of the plain riders is your Sister.." Ajax sounded a tad angry as he leaned over to Lexa to get that whisper in. Lexa shrugged, leaning forward. 

"Well she is. She isn't just my sister, she is an embarrassment. A slab of weak culture..I would execute you on the spot Claudia, but I will show you mercy this time and just have you thrown into the cells...Take her away." Lexa motioned, and two guards swept forward, taking Claudia by the arms, and began dragging her from the room. Claudia attempted to kick and release herself from the Grounders firm grip, but she couldn't. 

"Oh I'm weak? I'm weak? Lets talk a little more about Weakness, sister! I at least had the guts to kill Mother, even when you wouldn't look at her! I should be in that throne right now!" Claudia screamed as loud as she could as she was dragged out from the room, and the doors closed. And with that, Lexa rose upon her feet. 

"From now on, anyone that disrupts me with these pitiful trials when I am in a meeting, will face execution...You all may return to your rooms for the night. Tomorrow we meet in this room again." Lexa announced, and everyone began to depart. Bellamy and Alyson stood there, confused, until Lexa spoke up again. "Karlina, please show Bellamy and Alyson of the sky people, to their roomas at once." Karlina nodded. Bellamy sure felt uncomfortable in this damn place. He felt out of place being around these Grounders, they made him feel uncomfortable and insecure about himself. 

What really made him uncomfortable was this sudden grounder trial, the fate of Claudia a member of plain-riders. Bellamy felt it was odd that Lexa showed mercy to Claudia, even though if she was her sister. But Bellamy then began to understand where Lexa was coming from with this. Bellamy would never think of allowing his sister to be executed on the spot, he would never allow it. He rather it happen to him, then her. He wondered how Octavia was. Was she sleeping, was she awake, continuously training. What posssibly could she be doing?