Chapter 14 | You mine?

Nate stood back looking at the bodies that danced around his boy's living room. The kickback had quickly turned into a small party but it was still cool. Everyone in attendance were cool as fuck so the vibe was chill.

Just hours earlier the homecoming step show had ended and despite the bigger parties that were going on, Nate and his friends settled for a house party.

Homecoming week was far from over and most of the upperclassmen were tired of partying or waiting for the big grand finale that was on the upcoming Saturday.

Nate had been inside and the smell of sweat and ass was starting to become too much. Putting down his red cup down on the nearest flat surface Nate made his way outside needing to take a breather and spark his joint.

As soon as he stepped foot onto the porch he removed his purple and gold jacket and lay it across an empty chair. As he lit his joint his eyes landed on the red car that parked across the street. Bambi stepped out the car dressed in a fitted mini skirt, and a white crop top to top it off. She was looking good as hell.

They walked up to the house and Bambi didn't even notice Nate until he grabbed her arm before she could walk in.

"What the-" she started until she looked up into his eyes "boy you can't just be grabbing me like that." She took her arm away from and punched his stomach.

Laughing Nate sat his joint down and wrapped his arm around Bambi bringing her in for a hug. "Why you filling this skirt out like this man" he reached down and cupped her ass in his hand.

"You are so bold dude" Bambi pressed her hands against his chest and pushed him away.

"I know I am, what you come here for? You tryna find a man" Bambi took a seat on the nearest chair.

"Maybe I mean I am single" she said with a shrug.

Nate looked down at Bambi and laughed "You right." He cut his eyes her way again making Bambi laugh.

"Don't look at me like that. Why are you outside anyways? All the hoes inside."

"Naw my hoe right here" it took a moment but Bambi caught on and punched his arm.

"Don't play Nate" she gave him a look that could kill.

"I'm playing come ride with me tho"

"Ride where? You might try to rape me" she said playfully.

"Girl I don't have to rape you, you want this dick anyways."

"You ain't lying" Bambi admitted as she stood and adjusted her skirt.

Nate looked at her surprised that she'd just said that. Their eyes locked and Nate couldn't stop staring at her.

"You know I would have you bent over upstairs in like two minutes. But I'm not even gone do it" Bambi wasn't expecting that.

"Why not?" Nate stepped closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Sex complicates shit. We friends, we feeling each other and I love being around you. Let's just leave it there and when it's time to have you calling me daddy it'll happen" Bambi couldn't help but smile. She loved when he started sounding all perfect and shit.

They kissed for a brief moment before Nate pulled away. "Kissing makes babies" he said pecking her lips one more time.

"Let's ride" Bambi didn't protest as she followed Nate to his Challenger all the while texting Bria telling her where she was going.

After leaving the party Nate and Bambi ended up at Waffle House once again. Bambi didn't even complain anymore; Nate would only end up getting his way. They sat at what had become their usual booth eating the meal Nate always ordered for them.