Chapter 21 | I love you...

This chapter was supposed to be up on Saturday than again on Sunday but WiFi was not being loyal to me. But here it is and its a little long!

About two days passed before Nate tried to contact Bambi again. He knew she needed her space and to be honest he did too. Aside from dealing with the loss of his brother, his mind was still on getting revenge on whoever killed his brother but Flip or anyone else wouldn't allow him to get involve. He understood why because he wasn't from Miami which would only put more heat on them but still he didn't feel right having someone else handle the situation.

Since he was at his aunt's house alone and needed someone to talk to Nate called Bambi earlier than he had the previous night.

She didn't answer either time he called so he decided to just walk down the street and hope she would answer the door.

After slipping into his slides Nate grabbed his phone and took the short walk to her house. Standing outside, he dialed her number once again hoping she would answer.

Bambi looked at her ringing phone with no intentions on answering it until something told her he was outside. And sure as hell as soon as she opened the door he was there leaning against the gate.

"You lying right?" Bambi said as she stepped outside.

"No I'm dead ass serious I really want to talk to you" she stared at him for a moment unsure of what to do. Bambi was well aware of how emotional she was at the moment and didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry once again. But she also wanted to hear him out.

"Come on" she finally said which made Nate smiled, he opened the gate and followed Bambi into the house.

As soon as he stepped inside Rocky came running full speed towards him barking. "Big ass dog" Nate said rubbing his head which stopped his barking.

"Follow me" Nate nodded and followed her down the hallway looking at the decor of the house as he did. He could tell it was nothing but a bunch of females living there. He stepped inside of Bambi's room and took a seat on the bed.

"Talk" was all Bambi said as she closed the door and leaned against it. Nate knew she had every right to have an attitude with him so he was going to do things her way.

He sat in silence for a while trying to figure out what to say, it was so much on his mind that he couldn't seem to find the words.

"Bambi I need you" Nate admitted looking up at Bambi who was still standing next to her door.

"Nate don't say that to me" she shook her head as she regretted letting him in her house.

"Bambi I'm serious. I know I fucked up, I know I hurt you, but Bambi I honestly need you. I want you. I can't make it through this without you" Bambi stared at Nate not knowing what to say. This whole situation was fucked up and she wished she didn't have to deal with it.

"Nate how would you feel if I had broken your heart and came to your house out of nowhere asking for you to just forgive me like nothing ever happened"

"Bambi I'm not asking you to forgive me like that. I understand what I did was not right. But Bambi I love you and I need you" her eyebrows shot up at his mention of the word love.

"Now you love me? Nate please stop with the bullshit because I can't deal."

"I'm not lying to you Bam, I love you" looking at him Bambi couldn't deny the sincerity that was in his eyes. It just wasn't enough at this point.