Chapter 29 | 3 in one pt.1

The next few chapters are going to come back to back so be on the look out!

"So you mean to tell me, you were okay with a bitch calling his phone?"

"Not really, but I trust him so I'm not going to nag until I really need to" Bambi said shrugging her shoulders.

Bria stared at her friend for a while before she shook her head and went back to reading. Bambi knew what Bria was thinking and shit she had thought about it too, but Bambi was going to trust Flip for now.

"It's your world Bam, just don't be a fool for love" Bria said a few minutes later.

"I know Bria, don't worry."

Bambi sat back in her seat and put her hot pink Beats back over her ears. Her fingers moved smoothly across her keyboard as she typed up yet another essay. It was the third one due that week and it was only Wednesday.

She stopped typing for a brief second and twirled her wrist around just as Nate came walking towards them with a big ass grin on his face.

She tried not to smile but he looked so good

She tried not to smile but he looked so good. Nate walked over and sat right next to Bambi. He didn't say anything as he pulled his MacBook out and logged onto his student portal. Both Bria and Bambi sat watching him figuring he had to be trying to show them something.

Finally, Nate placed the computer where they could see. Bambi smiled seeing his approved application for graduation pulled up. "I'm so proud of you" she said hugging him.

"Me too Nate" Bria added.

"Thanks, I just met with my advisor and everything's a go for now. I'm excited as fuck" he admitted with a wide smile.

"You should be, matter of fact let's celebrate" Bambi suggested.

"I aint graduate yet, don't get too ahead of yourself."

"We can celebrate the fact that you made it this far, I mean none of us have really did anything fun since the semester started. And we're already in the end of March" Bria said trying to convince him.

"You right" he said nodding his head.

"I can't wait, I haven't gotten dressed up in so long. I been looking like a bum for weeks."

"At least you know" Nate said making Bria laugh and Bambi hit him.

"Fuck yall, catch me Saturday and see if yall still talking shit" she rolled her eyes and put back on her Beats. She tuned them out and continued to write her paper.

"Bambi!" Roland said jogging towards her just as she had closed her car door.

"Hey Bria" he waved.

"Hey Roland" Bria said as she unlocked the door and went in.

"What's up Roland?" Bambi adjusted the top of her romper before she shielded her eyes from the sun.