Chapter 16 | Friends to Foes

Bambi and Nate in MM!

Standing in her mirror Bambi danced trying to make sure the tape on her boobs would stay put throughout the night. If it didn't, with one wrong move whoever was looking would get a free look at her tit.

Honestly, she didn't even like her outfit, it had been through together at the last minute. Which was her fault because she had decided to attend the party at the last minute.

"Bam, they here!" Bria stepped into her room dressed in her skin tight dress.

"We giving titties tonight" Bria excitedly poked the side of Bambi's boob.

Laughing Bambi sprayed a little more perfume and grabbed her clutch before they left out of the house. Both Mac and Nate had arrived at the same time in their separate cars.

"Time to turn the fuck up" Noah poked his head out of the window and yelled.

"He is a nut" Bria laughed and made her way over to Mac's car.

Nate being the sometimey gentlemen he was got out of the car and came around to open her door. "You lookin good and shit" he looked her up and down.

He wanted to kiss her but he also didn't want to give Noah anymore ammunition. Since he had arrived Noah had been drilling Nate to admit he wanted Bambi. Which he did, they just couldn't be together.

"Thanks my friend" she leaned up and kissed his cheek before getting into his car.

She looked back at Noah who looked like his pregame had been real. Once Nate got into the car she looked at him too noticing they were both high as hell.

"Nate you kill me in this and I swear I will haunt your ass for the rest of your life" her comment made them laugh harder than what was necessary.

"I'm good Bam just high as fuck, I can still drive" he reassured her.

"Yeah whatever" Bambi sat back and buckled up her seat belt as they headed for the club.

Bambi and Bria stood on the dance floor twerking to a song they had never heard before. But because of the liquor in their systems it didn't matter. Bambi had downed four double shots of patron and smoked half a joint and was feeling it heavy.

Despite their feet being on fire both girls were fucking the dance floor up. Bambi had bent over and with her hands on her knees twerking when Nate came up behind her pressing his body against hers. She danced on him like her depended on it.

"Fuck it up Bam" Bria was the hype man of the century.

Bambi could have been looking a mess and Bria would have still been hyping her up.

Once the song ended Bambi decided to finally take a break from dancing. Before she could walk away from Nate to find a seat he had turned her around and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"You fucked up huh?" he said into her ear.

Laughing Bambi nodded her head before she grabbed his face with both of her hands and brought his lips to hers.

Nate indulged for the slightest second before he pushed her away making Bambi look at him in confusion. "I can't kiss you now?"

"Not in the middle of the club you can't, you know better" his words made Bambi take a step back. Drunk or not she knew when she was getting played and right now Nate was playing the fuck out of her.

What the fuck did he mean know better? She was confused because it wasn't like this was something they had discussed. He had never told her there was a way she needed to act when they were in public. Not that she would have listened anyways.