Chapter 22 | All About You

Just wanted to say thank you to everybody that has been reading my work, I really appreciate it. I'm almost to 7k reads and even though its not a lot compared to lot of shit on here, its more than I ever expected to get.

So thank y'all once again! This chapter is kind of short but its cute, there will be probably one or two more chapters after this one and part 2 will begin.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It feels too good" Bambi moaned as he stroked her. Her back was against the wall and her legs were wrapped around his waist as they went at it.

Holding him closer Bambi scratched at his back knowing she would leave marks but in the moment none of that mattered. All she was concerned about was the orgasm that was nearing.

He gripped her hips tightly he pushed himself further into her making Bambi yelp out in pleasure as she climaxed.

"Bambi what the fuck you moanin' for?" Diamond yelled from outside her door. Opening her eyes Bambi groaned and ignored Diamond. She would have been embarrassed for being caught dead in the middle of a wet dream but she didn't even have the mental space to care. Bambi was growing tired of having the same dream mostly because it was never with the same person. One moment it would be with Nate and the next it would be Flip.

It made Bambi feel like a hoe even though she wasn't actually having sex with either of them but the fact that she was constantly having sexual dreams of all kinds were enough to make her feel that way.

"You got a dildo in there?" Diamond asked making Bambi burst out laughing.

"No Diamond leave me alone" she yelled back still laughing. Getting out of her bed Bambi picked up her phone and sat at her desk scrolling through her missed messages.

Nate: You been ducking me since the funeral.

Bria: I miss my man 😩😭

Flip: fuck you doing? I'm bored.

She texted Bria back first before ignoring Nate and texting flip saying that she was home chilling. She didn't text Nate back because their conversation would only end in him talking about them getting together and she just wasn't in the mood. Unlike Nate, Flip had made his feelings known but he didn't push the subject too much and Bambi appreciated that.

Nate had been right though, she had been ducking and dodging the hell out of him. Since Noah's funeral which was just a few days ago, Bambi had only called to check on him but kept the conversations short. He had been asking to go out or come over but Bambi declined each time. She was trying to keep her promise and support him through the hard time but it was hard when all he wanted to talk about was their relationship.

Just a few minutes later Flip came knocking on her door holding a strawberry shortcake from the ice cream truck that was now rolling down the street.

"I'm surprised you remembered how much I love these" she took it from him and ripped the paper off.

"I remember everything, and you look a mess" Flip said as he came in and closed the door.

Bambi looked down at her over sized t-shirt and shorts. She hadn't changed because she wasn't trying to impress him. Flip knew how she looked at her worst and best.

"No I don't look a mess besides I wasn't about to get dressed up for you" she mean mugged him.

"Whatever who you here with?"

"Diamond but I think she's going to work soon, how have you been since the funeral?" she looked away from the shortcake that was nearly half gone and into his eyes.

"Coolin' it's not like I can change shit I just have to deal with it" he shrugged and led the way to her room, where he immediately flopped down on her bed.

"True and you are way too comfortable, why aren't you at work?"

"I'm working the night shift, but I came to see if you were still fuckin with me or if a nigga has a real chance?" so much for him not pushing the subject.

Bambi took her time finishing off her shortcake and throwing the stick into the trash near her door. "Flip I don't know what to say" she said honestly. Bambi couldn't even begin to think about what she wanted to do with the love triangle she had placed herself in.

"Is it Nate?"

"Yes and no. It's different with Nate than it is between you and me. I had to hide my feelings for you for so long and now to just bring them back up is hard. Nate is somebody that just recently caught my heart but shit between us is just so rocky right now."

"You saying a lot without saying anything at all Bam, let a nigga know now so I won't be wasting my time thinking I'm about to build some real shit with you" she could tell he was getting agitated.

"I have to go back to school in like two weeks Flip, how will it ever work?"

"They made planes for a reason" his response made her laugh.

"Take me on a date" she suggested and Flip had to look at her twice. It was honestly the only way she could think of for her to actually see if she wanted to take things to another level. Flip was an amazing friend but she didn't know if he would be the same in a relationship.

"A date?" he asked and she nodded "you just want a nigga to spend money."

"No I don't Flip, we have never really dated. So let's date and see how it goes" he sat looking like he was in deep thought for a few moments while Bambi just watched him.

"Fine Bam, but don't be talking about a nigga when this date shit goes completely downhill" they both laughed as Bambi walked over and stood between his legs.

"I won't judge you Flip, we always have a good time together this won't be different. Just don't expect to get any" he cocked his head back and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Bam don't fuck with me man. You serious?" he looked genuinely upset.

"Very, if we're going to do this we have to do it right. Which means no sex, let's get to know each other on a different level, a mental level."

"When you say shit like this it's the reason I want to take this next step with you" smiling Bambi leaned down and kissed his lips a few times.

"Is that the only reason?" she asked taking a seat on his lap.

"No its your lame ass jokes, the fact that you're the only girl who gets my humor without taking offense, it's the fact that when you care you care wholeheartedly, your drive, your love for pets because I've met some bitches who really hate dogs" he said seriously.

Bambi fell back laughing "Flip out of all things you had to say that?" he nodded which only made her laugh harder. Flip had always known how to make her laugh harder than anyone else. His sense of humor was harsh and made you look at him twice most of the time but he was funny none the less.

"I'm serious Bambi if you can care so much for a dog, imagine the mother you would be to a baby" his logic was a little off but she understood either way.

"I like this side of you" they looked into each other eyes as her nails gently massaged scalp.

"I'm sure you do, now gimme some lips" he gently grabbed her chin and brought her lips to his.

At this moment Nate didn't even have a chance, it was all about Flip.